Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm in B!+@# mode right now I think.....read and give opinions please.

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 36 Replies

I am on a steroid for my spinal issues...my lord has it turned me into a raging bitch.  Not really a bitch, but I just don't have time to deal with anything lol my patience is completely gone!

My SO has a sports agent for basketball for the NBA and he needs to practice literally 6 days a freaking week for the next SIX months!!!  I'm tired of it.  Working out for 2 hours followed by 2 hours of practice followed by another hour of working out.  WTF?????

He's all, I can come over after...

I'm like "Do you realize that I wake up at 6a every day so I can take my medicine and do physical therapy, I don't have the patience to deal with waiting for you while I am tired. "

Then he responds "Oh yeah, your testosterone is up right now, lol"

Then I said "What the fuck does that mean, this isn't a FREE PASS to annoy."

After going back and forth a couple times he just responded.  "Just let me come over after?"

i didn't reply

then he says "You are right down the street from the gym, I'll come as soon as I'm done.  I'm trying to make time for you."

I didn't reply again

Then he says "Fuck this, I'm bringing your key with me and I'm hopping in bed with you.  CLEARLY you aren't budging and neither am I!"

Well MothaFucka, I'm tired as hell and it's only 7p.  I'm all hopped up on this steroid.  I can't even take birth control because of how sensitive I am to hormones, so this is really got me out ofwhack

Am I being a bitch or childish?

I don't even know, my mind isn't functioning correctly

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaughtTot
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:22 PM

BUMP!

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM

It's the  Steroids. I had to get a shrink and go on anti anxiety meds when I was on them. They suck,  but they work for some things, so you probably need to stay on them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Um Yes you're being a little nuts. Dump him if it's that had. Where are your children if you're all "hopped up" on something.
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like he's trying to be your knight in shining armor.  I say, let him.

Talk to your doctor about these side effects, too.  See if something can be done to mitigate them.

Focus on how this time may be stressful, but if it works out it'll greatly improve your lives.  Your back will feel better, and if he gets this sports thing your quality of life has the potential to greatly improve.

Apologize in advance if you act crazy, and if in doubt, let him love and support you.  Try your best to stay in control and be open with him when you can.

theycallmemom4
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Just realize that you are all "hulked out" and he is trying to spend time with you. Take a deep breath and try to relax.

PookaboosMom
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Steroid are the devil. My kids had to take Prednisolone last week and are just starting to come out of their "roid rages"

I see both sides, but I side with you Cuz steroid suck lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Am I being a bitch or childish? Yes, and yes.

He's trying to get in the NBA. Think of what he is doing (practice and working out) like him going to work. Cut him some slack. You sound ready to rip his head off at the drop of a hat.

JJJMommyKris
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:26 PM
You sound bitchy to me, how much longer do you have to take steroids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Good question

Quoting Anonymous:

Um Yes you're being a little nuts. Dump him if it's that had. Where are your children if you're all "hopped up" on something.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:28 PM

well if you dont want your SO someone else will

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN