Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: I caught them having sex!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 146 Replies
1 mom liked this
My 11 y/o had some friends over tonight, male and female. They were hanging out in the basement like always and like always I randomly checked on them. Two kids were "missing" so I asked um wheres ____ and _____ and no one could tell me but they obviously knew. Yep I found them in the unfinished spare room down there that doesnt even have a bed, just a bunch of junk from storage. Shes 12 hes 11! I mean holy crap. I sent everyone home but im still in shock! My dd swears she didnt know anyone in her friends was having sex yet and shes never even kissed a boy but how do i believe her? Should I tell the kids parents what I saw?

UPDATE:

Once the shock wore off and I talked things over with DH, we split up the responsibility of calling parents, he called the boys parents. I was really horrified because the girls mom was not upset, the mon said she knew and her daughter is on BC. DH said the boy's mom just got very quiet and thanked him for the info.

Then we double teamed on talking to our daughter. We'd already had the sex talk last year complete with making her watch a childbirth video, but we went over everything again. She was in tears and still said she's never even kissed a boy or been asked to "go with" one yet, but that she doesn't want a baby and she knows shes not ready for sex.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Yikes. I think I would tell the parents. I honestly have no clue what I would do.
VintageWife
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM
14 moms liked this

Why is this even a question? Of course you should tell them right away! They need talked to, tested, etc. It's not like you caught them kissing on the cheek.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM
8 moms liked this
I would have made them call their parents and had them come over. You caught them having sex not playing spin the bottle. That is totally unacceptable and I would want to know if it was my dd or ds.

Dont take it out on your dd. If you haven't had a real sex conversation with her now is the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have never left them unsupervised at all in the first place. What's done is done though....Yes, I think the parents should be told.

Karyanne24
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I would tell the parents.
Massage-Mom
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I would tell the parents

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh we did that last year complete with me having her watch a video of natural childbirth. She was a little traumatized but I felt as soon as she got her period it was time to see what she could be choosing. I told her to always be open with me and I'll return the favor.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have made them call their parents and had them come over. You caught them having sex not playing spin the bottle. That is totally unacceptable and I would want to know if it was my dd or ds.

Dont take it out on your dd. If you haven't had a real sex conversation with her now is the time.
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM
😱

That's crazy.
yessie.xo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I would deff tell the parents! Like immediately after it happened.
strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Tell both parents asap!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN