Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

big bang!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Sooo we cancelled our TV, right now we have hulu plus and netflix, DH and I wanted to watch big bang theory (we're using a Wii for hulu and netflix) but can not get it on there, if I go on using the computer to hulu they have it sooo wondering if its possible to watch it on the Wii? I tried CBS website but all it shows is the symbol in the middle of the top of the screen :( DH got annoyed and went to bed cause i couldnt get it to come on lol

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Trying not to buy anything extra right now :/ 

Quoting SageAdvice:

Buy a digital converter box and rabbit ears - cost $50 tops for both.  We get 74 channels free. My son watches BB every night in re-runs and then on reg night on CBS

Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Some shows will only work on the computer while others are available on other platforms.

joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Is your tv digital? Like purchased in the last couple yrs? If so, you don't need the converter box and you can just buy an antenna for like 15$ and then you "scan" the tv for what channels it can pick up (it'll be in the menu options).

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SageAdvice:

Buy a digital converter box and rabbit ears - cost $50 tops for both.  We get 74 channels free. My son watches BB every night in re-runs and then on reg night on CBS

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM
The CBS site wont work at all on the wii, in a pp I added a picture of the screen that shows... I was going to watch on there but guess not
Quoting Jenniy:

Some shows will only work on the computer while others are available on other platforms.

SageAdvice
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:19 PM

http://megashare.info/

movies / tv shows etc. all free

Do not click JOIN or download EVER . . . .  once you find what you want to watch just click the > and it will play free.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM

go to project free tv and see if it is on there

SageAdvice
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Just about anything you want to watch is there and it updates with the new ones generally within 48 hours of air time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I think so? lol I got it a little under 3 years ago... thinking about it, my grandpa probably has one sitting in his shed he plans to scrap.. hm

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

Is your tv digital? Like purchased in the last couple yrs? If so, you don't need the converter box and you can just buy an antenna for like 15$ and then you "scan" the tv for what channels it can pick up (it'll be in the menu options).

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SageAdvice:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN