Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What kind of mother?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

Long story short as possible I wrote my mom a letter the other day saying I felt it best we cut contact for the time being because of her continually trying to get me to sign over custody of my dd.  Started when I found out I was pg, then when dd was a toddler she started calling CPS, thinking they would take her away.  DD is now 13, so my mom decided it would be a good idea to lie to my dd.  Tell her I do drugs, that I don't love her, and that I don't take care of her the way she should be taken care of.  She even went so far as to tell my dd that if she moved in with her and my dad that she could have her room painted any color she wanted, and she could have anything she ever asked for.  Two days after my dd told me that I wrote the letter to my mom.  I expected to lose my dad, my brother and the rest of my side of the family.  But why would I lose my dh's side of the family?  My sd and grandson??  Because I have a vindictive, hateful so-called mother who sent EVERYONE a pm on fb telling them some awful thing I did.  She didn't do anything, it was me, all me.  I hate her for being such a good mom, she's so heart-broken that her only daughter hates her when all she ever did was love me.  I saw some posts between her and my brother today.  (She didn't block her page from my dh, so he saw it and showed me.) Saying that she knows I'll get depressed.  See how hard she has to push, might take a little while, but I'm sure she'll (me) eventually kill herself, then I'll finally get ** (my dd).  I'm in shock.  I think I'm mostly over the anger tho, I think I'm mostly hurt, so very hurt.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:52 PM
She's insane. I'm sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM

BUMP

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

this, you may want to recommend having her admitted to the psych center

Quoting littlesippycup:

She's insane. I'm sorry.

LiDoMama
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM

I think you're doing the right thing by removing her from your life. She sounds really unstable. I'm sorry.

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Really sounds as if she needs some professional help. Sorry you are going through all this. 

csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Your mom sounds psychotic.

clownhater
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Screen shot that shit, yo! If she's seriously cray, like my MIL, it'll be good evidence for ROs, court, etc. Been there, done that.

purple_pumpkin
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Psycho mom. Cut ties completely and immediately
Fatal_Frost
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Definitely print out records of that shit... hell send copies to anyone who doesnt believe you
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Get screenshots and a restraining order pronto!

People who are that obsessive only get worse.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)