Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Fiancee is 14 years younger than me....ask me anything

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Shoot...I am Bored

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband is 18yrs older than me, so what?   he is more mature and more old-fashioned than most people his age.   The men my age are incredibly immature and anyone my age I dated was just irritating and childish.  It works perfectly for us.  You're right, you are allowed your opinion.   And we are allowed to ours. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just think some older people must be stuck in a young immature state of mind when they go for people 15yrs younger. It's weird to me.
I'm allowed my opinion.
Don't be dramatic, I didn't say walk away from your husband.

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

I don't really understand why someone would think it's sad. Idk about the OP but I dated many men my age & they had so much drama with kids & exes & other crap that I had decided to stay single. My husband treats me like a princess. I should have walked away because of the age difference?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's sad that people can't find someone their age, or close to it.

Chibee
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:33 PM

My husband and I are 18 yrs apart.  It's really not a big deal and it feels like we are almost the same age.  I don't know why you say "come on ladies, I know you're curious" tho....I dont' know what there is to be curious about...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't set out to find him. And I was skeptical at first...but he treats me better than any man I have ever dated my own age...I could find someone my own age if i wanted too.

Quoting Anonymous:

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I'm pretty sure I wasn't being dramatic. I wasn't saying walk away now from my husband. I was referring to when I started dating him, I don't know why I should have walked away from a nice guy only because of the age. I don't know about others but I wasn't out looking to date someone younger. I actually almost didn't even go at all. And of course you are entitled to your opinion. That you would find it sad just seemed odd to me. I am happy for anyone that is happy. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I just think some older people must be stuck in a young immature state of mind when they go for people 15yrs younger. It's weird to me.
I'm allowed my opinion.

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

I don't really understand why someone would think it's sad. Idk about the OP but I dated many men my age & they had so much drama with kids & exes & other crap that I had decided to stay single. My husband treats me like a princess. I should have walked away because of the age difference?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Where did I state you should've?

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

I'm pretty sure I wasn't being dramatic. I wasn't saying walk away now from my husband. I was referring to when I started dating him, I don't know why I should have walked away from a nice guy only because of the age. I don't know about others but I wasn't out looking to date someone younger. I actually almost didn't even go at all. And of course you are entitled to your opinion. That you would find it sad just seemed odd to me. I am happy for anyone that is happy. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm allowed my opinion.

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

Quoting Anonymous:

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Does he have kids?

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Can we see pics? Do you feel self conscience about your body?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I honestly wasrecently divorced from a very abusive ex and was not looking for anything but fun (if you know what I mean) I never entended to date him much less fall inlove with him. He was so presistant and such a romantic guy he put up with a lot from me in the begining. I was very unsure I ever wanted more than sex but he changed my mind.  Now I can't see life without him or our son. Don't you feel that way about your s/o?

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm allowed my opinion.

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Besides the one we have together no

Quoting LectioDivina:

Does he have kids?

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Nbd.
I am 27, dh is 41.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN