Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you tell customer service...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

That you are going to smear the company's good name on the internet because YOU can't read the terms, conditions, warranties, etc before you purchase then you better damn well include the terms, conditions and warranties in with your smearing so they get the whole "warning the public" story.

Damn mad that people do this.

SMH

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamamommy2009
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:05 PM

lol been there and done this. [custoemr service call center for 4 years} i worked everything from sales, tech support to retention support lmao and man the things people have said adnthreatened lmao

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM
A man told me the other day that he was going to dispute a purchase with his credit card company because we wouldn't return it. They were heavily used shoes with alot of wear. I told home to go ahead, I was not doing the return either way. He left saying he was not satisfied. Haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I told a customer once this on e-mail - only in a slightly nicer manner and he wrote me back just to let me know he had just posted it on his FB.

Quoting bamamommy2009:

lol been there and done this. [custoemr service call center for 4 years} i worked everything from sales, tech support to retention support lmao and man the things people have said adnthreatened lmao

leakymommy2
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Details?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Ew

Quoting EAzizM:

A man told me the other day that he was going to dispute a purchase with his credit card company because we wouldn't return it. They were heavily used shoes with alot of wear. I told home to go ahead, I was not doing the return either way. He left saying he was not satisfied. Haha

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Umm, okay. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I gave enough.

Quoting leakymommy2:

Details?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:16 PM

BUMP!

SaraBethKY
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I was in line behind someone doing that with kids shoes. They admitted the kid had worn them and had a really ridiculous reason for bringing them back. I can't actually remember what it was, but it was something that no store would accept a return for. They were so angry as they left and said they would never be back. 

I think it's funny that the people who say that are always the people the store doesn't WANT back haha

Quoting EAzizM:

Zan1111
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I used to work at a call center, cs/ts for a movie company...I have to mute myself each time I get ppl like these...cause I'm giggling whenever they say stuff like that...

I forgot to mute myself one time, and I was kind of chuckling at the guy...boy, I had to listen to him threaten me for 40mins
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)