Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im a road rager, can anyone relate?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

I was veered off the road into oncoming traffic today by an elderly woman, she obviously didnt see me as she veered into the middle turn lane. seeing no cars in the left street we were both turning in, I drove past her to her left and pulled into parking lot on the right of the street. she pulled into the same parking lot. I got out of my boy friend's car, and yelled; "if you dont know how to drive, you shouldnt be on the road!!" grrrrr. i continued to say, "your car is a weapon and almost got me killed"!!!! grrrrr. I went about my business, but sad and ashamed that I had gotten so mad. I hate losing my cool for stupid people that havent got a clue. the whole time this woman had a clueless look on her face. she had no idea what she did. months before this, at an obgyn appointment, an elderly man, (LOL) was unloading his passenger and just sitting in the parking lot, blocking me, and i was running late as i sat there waiting, he was waiting for her to return, instead of parking. I am yelling out the window; "move your g-damn car!!" "get the FUCK out of my WAY!" this man, scared or just annoyed with me, decides to get in his car and backs up into me, I am like sitting there scratching my head. I was in my suburban at the time (did not care about damage as it was a steel framed car) and then he turns to park and i am able, finnally to park and do so. I see him, checking out the back of his car that hit mine, I yell; "serves you right"! and i get out and some bimbo on a cell phone is calling the police, she is telling him that I hit him and all this b.s. I found this out when the police show up they ask me what happened and what this bimbo said. so they wait and are looking for this idiot elderly guy. they come out and let me go. I cant believe that people who perport to be witnesses say things to cops that just are not true. she had no idea that he backed up into me. when this guy was backing up it was quiet and no one was paying attention as he backed up, this witch just made it up in her head based upon her own logic and opinion of me yelling; serves you right, and all the rest of the fiasco. smh. i hate dumb drivers. I will never understand why people wont make a right on a red light when it is clear. or why they play on their phone while driving or missing two green lights in a row. whats your take? u get upset ever at thes annoying "cant drivers?" and I have multiple more examples, this is not exclusive to elderly, but they are the most dangerous on the road.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

You sound like a total douche on the road. So do you only act bad ass with the elderly? Or do you talk shit like that to someone who actually might beat your ass?

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:25 PM
No. I don't make an ass out of myself in public. I can't relate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I have horrible road rage. I live in Phx, AZ. People here suck. I have been known to throw spoons at people. LOL!! My dd eats yogurt in the car on the way to cheer and soccer practice, that is the only reason I have spoons in my car, I am not crazy. :)

mmpdrs07
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Wow I have a little road rage when people are driving all over the road and stuff like that when I have my child in the car but nothing like this.  My ex was like this as well and it drove me freaking nuts!  He jumped out of the drivers seat one night and went to the car behind us because "they were to close at the red light".  I got in the drivers seat and told him sit down shut up and don't get of the truck again.  We were supposed to have had a date night that night and we went home with me pissed off instead because he was acting an ass.  

JamieBue38
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Okay... you obviously need meds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM

douche is and douche does, and im no douche because i drive with my eyes open. you sound deffensive perhaps other people have displayed anger at your own driving? your probably a whimp hiding behind your anon, but irl you have nothing to offer. I would put my foot up your ass if you talked to me like that in public. now get bent.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a total douche on the road. So do you only act bad ass with the elderly? Or do you talk shit like that to someone who actually might beat your ass?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM

i know because you want to "WAKE THEM UP" lol. oh btw, i can tell all the bad drivers bc of their deffensiveness at my post. lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have horrible road rage. I live in Phx, AZ. People here suck. I have been known to throw spoons at people. LOL!! My dd eats yogurt in the car on the way to cheer and soccer practice, that is the only reason I have spoons in my car, I am not crazy. :)

Mweddle
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM

yeah I was like that when I was about 16 years old.  Thankfully I am more mature now.  Plus, I don't want to be the victim of someone elses road rage and get shot or ran off the road.  Two people near my town have been shot in road rage incidents.  To me its not worth getting worked up over and its definitely not worth teaching your kids that kind of behavior.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM

meds cannot possible quell the anger i have at stupid idiots on the road, in office, and otherwise. otherwise im a happy person, just completely baffled by the ignorance of today's society and bad drivers.

Quoting JamieBue38:

Okay... you obviously need meds.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I'm scared. You don't do shit in really life but harass the elderly.

No, I just don't think too highly of people that scream at the elderly. And you see I know that when I drive my car there is going to be occasions where people make mistakes while driving. I'm sure you have too.  I don't however act like a blithering idiot and make a fool of myself when it happens. Life goes on and I have more important things to worry about.

Quoting Anonymous:

douche is and douche does, and im no douche because i drive with my eyes open. you sound deffensive perhaps other people have displayed anger at your own driving? your probably a whimp hiding behind your anon, but irl you have nothing to offer. I would put my foot up your ass if you talked to me like that in public. now get bent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN