Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Of all things he can say, he has to say.....

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 31 Replies

Dh and I haven't had sex in about 2 months. Last night as we were walking in our backyard we had sex. It was the most passionate sex we have had in a very long time. We went another 2 rounds that night before bed and was going to go for another when the boys fell asleep. 

An hour after the boys fell asleep, Dh wakes me up and starts accusing me of stupid shit. One of those was who was I thinking about when we had sex because there was no way I felt that much passion for him. When I asked, him why he felt that way he said it was because we haven't had any sex in 2 months. The past 2 months I haven't wanted him touching me and haven't touched him either. So there is no way I felt that much passion for him last night.

I am still upset about what he said. We have gone through "dry spells" before. He told me that he felt like that with each of them. There was no way I felt that much passion for him after going so long without any type of intimacy. Why does he feel this way???

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Usagi1023
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Bump
csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:44 PM
4 moms liked this

He sounds like an insecure idiot or that he has a guilty conscience.

.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:46 PM
8 moms liked this
How would you feel if your husband didn't want to touch you? Didn't want to have sex with you and then suddenly had intense passionate sex several times in one night? You wouldn't think it was odd? Your husband refuses to touch you or let you touch him then out of nowhere jumps you in the YARD? Yeah I can say I see where he is coming from...
Usagi1023
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM
I have always been like this. During a dry spell I usually have a lot going on and intimacy is the last thing on my mind. He knows what has been going on. The weird part is that he enjoys when it happens but always wonders how I can feel passion like that for him. It doesn't matter if we have hot passionate sex for weeks on end, he still feels this way

Quoting .PinkHart.:

How would you feel if your husband didn't want to touch you? Didn't want to have sex with you and then suddenly had intense passionate sex several times in one night? You wouldn't think it was odd? Your husband refuses to touch you or let you touch him then out of nowhere jumps you in the YARD? Yeah I can say I see where he is coming from...
Usagi1023
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:51 PM
He does have some insecurity issues. He doesn't know why he feels this way. It bothers me because it makes me think that being spontaneous is horrible

Quoting csxt99:

mushki
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Wtf is wrong with him? Are there a lot of guys on their man period? Because this, the guy who has mommy and breastfeeding issues, the guy letting the 20 something old stalker skank guilt him for not dropping his life to coddle her... what a bunch of girls! It's like they are seriously needing some model and a loving smack upside the head. Geeze. I'm sorry sweetie. Why haven't you been in the mood. And you're a saint for not thinking of someone else, honestly. lol!

csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM

It sounds like he is projecting his issues onto you.

Quoting Usagi1023:

He does have some insecurity issues. He doesn't know why he feels this way. It bothers me because it makes me think that being spontaneous is horrible

Quoting csxt99:

Usagi1023
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I'm getting a new birth control and my son might be starting speech therapy. Not to mention I am waiting on my recruiter to schedule my ASVAB. I have been busy and just tired or never had the time to do anything. He knows that I have been stressed over a lot of things and that it effects my sexual appetite

Quoting mushki:

Wtf is wrong with him? Are there a lot of guys on their man period? Because this, the guy who has mommy and breastfeeding issues, the guy letting the 20 something old stalker skank guilt him for not dropping his life to coddle her... what a bunch of girls! It's like they are seriously needing some model and a loving smack upside the head. Geeze. I'm sorry sweetie. Why haven't you been in the mood. And you're a saint for not thinking of someone else, honestly. lol!

Usagi1023
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Wouldn't be the first time he has.

Quoting csxt99:

It sounds like he is projecting his issues onto you.

Quoting Usagi1023:

Quoting csxt99:

Jammin.
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:04 AM

(MOST) Men are very physical creatures. They need the little touches, hugs, kisses, snuggles, to know that they are loved. I know exactly where youre coming from, and it really does help just to up the physical contact, even if it takes all you have. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)