Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another women bought dh lunch today...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 152 Replies
And I am not happy..So a co-worker apparently asked dh to lunch and he went and I don't mean fast food, but a nice restraunt...I am pissed because I feel he went on a date and then doesn't even have enough respect to tell me...I found out cause my best friend was having lunch with her mother at the same restraunt...
He never said nothing till I confronted him a few hours after he came home and he doesn't get why I am upset

She is new there so they are not long time co workers....he didn't tell me about it that is what makes me the most angry and yes in our marriage going out with the opposite sex without speaking to one another first has never been ok with either one of us...we have discussed this type of stuff in the past...we have been together 14 years
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alydmarie
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:05 PM
7 moms liked this

It wasn't  a date. It IS no big deal. Dont be so fcuking insecure

-A

sugieboogieboo
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:06 PM
3 moms liked this

Coworkers have lunch together. Sometimes, one decides to be nice and pick up the check. 

Did your friend see hand holding?  Any affection?  If no, then it's not a date. 

HippiPotPi419
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
What the fuck is a restraint.? Do they serve beer?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM
4 moms liked this

Wow, overreact much?? He went out to lunch with someone he works with, big freaking deal. It isn't as if he was screwing her in a hotel room or on a table at the restaraunt.

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM
3 moms liked this

You must be very insecure.

mom2gmp2
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Or handcuffs??

Quoting HippiPotPi419:

What the fuck is a restraint.? Do they serve beer?

CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM
3 moms liked this

as long as he dosent pay for the meal. I dont consider it a date. But he should have told, just out of normal conversation. To Me hiding things like that makes it look like a secret. 

PestPatti
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM

You call that a date.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy Hephaestus lady, he had lunch with a co-worker not a romp in motel 6 with a hooker. Quit being insecure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM
5 moms liked this
Maybe he's trying to find someone literate and capable of correctly speaking the English language. Just a thought.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)