Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anybody else??

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:54 AM
  • 19 Replies
Going to be completely alone on Thanksgiving and on Christmas? Kind of is making me a little sad. (I'm feeling overly emotional today lol)
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:56 AM

I'm sure there's somebody.

I won't be alone but I might wish I was if my mother invites her friend over to either event.

Dreamly
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:57 AM
It will be me and my then 7 month old for Thanksgiving. Dh is a trucker and will have a student on his truck then so can't come home. He will be home for Christmas. My daughter will be at her dads for the entire week.
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:58 AM
just me and ds :)
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:59 AM
I looooove Thanksgiving food so I thought about going to Golden Corral on TG but then I thought "i'd look like a total loser eating by myself on TG"

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I won't be alone but I might wish I was if my mother invites her friend over to either event.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:00 AM
I have a choice, haul my 2 year old to my in-laws (my 11 year old will be out of town) by myself on Thanksgiving or be by myself. I don't like going to my in-laws on thanksgiving because I get way over stimulated by all the people (yet almost everyone ignores me). I usually get by with a couple of glasses of wine, but if it's just the little guy and me, I can't drink. Plus then I will have to pick up my spouse from work because I will have the car and there is really no telling when that will need to happen. I may just sit home. But knowing me I will get guilted in to going anyway.
want10more
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:00 AM

yeah i hear ya, that's not fun. no lol  involved. if you are close to nodak, you are sure welcome here. if not, how bout you go to a soup kitchen to volunteer? i think that would fill your heart right up! i think my hubby n my kids n i might do that this year. good for the kids. i don't know why you are alone. i don't know where you live. but we would sure be blessed by your presence, if you would agree to join us.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:02 AM
What's so bad about her friend?

Quoting sugarcrisp:

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:12 AM

:(

I'd go and not give a fuck.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I looooove Thanksgiving food so I thought about going to Golden Corral on TG but then I thought "i'd look like a total loser eating by myself on TG"

Quoting sugarcrisp:

olivia_benson
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I think I'd prefer it...

TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

If you lived by me you could come here. <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)