Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O~Let me tell you my honest opinion. *UPDATE* PICS OF ME ON PAGE 31 FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ASKED **UPDATE 2 (BLUE & ORANGE)**

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 1315 Replies
9 moms liked this

Post a picture of yourself and let me guess your age. I am NOT one of those women who will give you some crazy answer just to be a bitch. I will give you my complete honest opinion.

Yesterday I made a post with a picture of myself asking people to guess my age because I had been recently told that I look 15. There were a few responses that were ridiculous and nowhere near my age and another CMer replied saying not to listen to those responses because women on here tend to be harsh for no reason. So it got me thinking about other women who have wondered how old they look but are either too afraid to ask out of fear of people saying some crazy number just to be hurtful or women who have asked and then had to deal with the immature CMers who feel the need to put others down for no reason.

SO POST A PICTURE AND LET ME GIVE YOU MY HONEST, UNBIASED OPINION!!

*UPDATE* PICTURES OF ME ON PAGE 31

**UPDATE**~I just want to say that this post has been very refreshing! So many women complimenting each other & everyone being honest without being ugly/hurtful.  It's been great to see and be a part of. This is how women should treat each other!  Out of all the people who replied to this post or replied to a response from myself or someone else's reply,there was only 1 or 2 that were negative. That's amazing on MC!!!  ALSO, I am in awe of how many beautiful mothers there are on MC!  MC is like one big hot Mom group!!!

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Go for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:22 AM

ETA: I know it won't delete the picture on the main page, or any of my pictures that were quoted, but it bothers me that it was made the image for this thread on the featured page, idk. Didn't realize that could happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

NBean311
by Chivette on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:25 AM
5 moms liked this

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Sure, why not?

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Go for it.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

PoisonEyeV

Quoting NBean311:

PoisonEyeV

Quoting B1Bomber:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN