Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married Woman Admits She Often Kisses Friend's Husband - Is this cheating?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 141 Replies

Sex Confession: Married Woman Admits She Often Kisses Friend's Husband

by Michele Zipp

kissing couple shadow"Sex Confessions" is a series featuring your naughtiest bedroom secrets and fantasies. Some will sound familiar, others may give you ideas, some will turn you on, and some are dark and twisted. You might want to sit down for this.

You know the expression "the grass is always greener"? Well Claire* really believes that when it comes to kissing. She says she doesn't like kissing her husband but she does love kissing her friend's husband. The friend's husband apparently loves kissing her, too. But neither of their spouse's know. What in the world is going on here? This complicated tale is even more messed up because the two families both have daughters who are in the 3rd grade together ... and they are best friends. Oh my goodness. Let's let Claire explain this one.

My husband Ryan* and I have been married for 15 years and we have a daughter whose best friend is the daughter of the man who I am having a kissing affair with. I call it a kissing affair because that's all we do. His name is Jeff*. Jeff's wife Carla* doesn't like kissing. My husband Ryan doesn't like kissing. And somehow Jeff and I realized we like kissing each other. Complicated? Yes.

Earlier this year Jeff and I were both picking up our daughters from a dance class they were taking together and we all went out to the park afterwards. Jeff and I got to talking and something weird happened when the girls were kind of out of sight at the playground. We kissed. I'm not sure how it happened, it just did, like magnetically. We were just having good conversation and it wasn't a sexually charged conversation either. So that happened and then it happened again, and again, and it keeps happening. We've met up before pick-ups to kiss. We've smooched at the park when no one was looking. We've kissed in our cars.

Carla doesn't know and Ryan doesn't know and we don't want them to know. We also have no interest in taking things any further. We simply like kissing each other because our significant others don't like kissing. Cheating? I don't think so. Not really. Only a little bit. And I don't think that counts.

What do you think of this confession? Is this kissing affair cheating?

*Names have been changed.

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boricua3177
by Monica on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM

This is definitely cheating to me. 

ETA: FIRST!!!!!!!!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't want to get spanked or booted, lol

Krysta784
by Dani on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow.....someone is delusional....
liveforever
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:19 AM
9 moms liked this

Obviously its cheating. They just dont want to think so to justify what they are doing.

Spouses dont know, they do it in secret when no one is around....CHEATING!! 

ablox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:19 AM

She is crazy it does count and she needs to quit before she gets herself in a bigger pile of poo.

NBean311
by Chivette on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. They are sneaking, lying, having physical intimacy with someone other than their spouse... All of that implies cheating. 

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM
3 moms liked this

Ummm....if my friend were to kiss my husband, I'd have a handful of her hair at the very least....

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:21 AM

it would be in my relationship.  though I wouldn't have married someone who wasn't big on kissing, because I am and I would miss it.  a lot.

luckythreemom
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:21 AM
2 moms liked this
If you have to hide it, it is wrong
XnikoX
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:22 AM
5 moms liked this
Kissing is cheating. To me kissing is a very intimate thing. Sometimes more so than sex. My husband and I have a friend who wont kiss a girl unless hes dating her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN