Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't mean to offend anyone.

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this

I get messages, at least once a week, calling me a bitch.

I don't mean for my replies to seem mean, I just type what comes to mind. The idea of lying or sugar coating the truth never even enters my mind.

Is anyone else like this?

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DusterMommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Ya know, I'm surprised I don't get more hate mail on here. (I've gotten exactly ONE - and it was an entertaining doosey that I'd be glad to share, lol.)

I get crap tons on the Xbox, though. Just last night, it was "fuck you, hoe, you suck a dick with that peacekeeper". Guess I beat him a little too hard, lol.
j3st3r
by Jedi on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I've never had a private message like that, and I don't sugar coat. I also avoid the obvious pot-stirring posts.
olivia_benson
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Lol what games do you play?

Quoting DusterMommy:

Ya know, I'm surprised I don't get more hate mail on here. (I've gotten exactly ONE - and it was an entertaining doosey that I'd be glad to share, lol.)

I get crap tons on the Xbox, though. Just last night, it was "fuck you, hoe, you suck a dick with that peacekeeper". Guess I beat him a little too hard, lol.

SpnFulOfSugar
I've only gotten one in my years here, and I'm regularly a bitch.
Fatal_Frost
1 mom liked this
Huh... I'm jealous... I'm a blunt bitch and I get zero hate mail about it... apparently I need to up my game
olivia_benson

I just click on whatever looks interesting or post whatever is on my mind.

Quoting j3st3r:

I've never had a private message like that, and I don't sugar coat. I also avoid the obvious pot-stirring posts.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Just about EVERYONE on CM is like that. Everyone on here says they are blunt and never sugar coat so you're in good company.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM
lol nope haven't gotten hate mail in a while. when I did it always made me laugh how they would block me so I couldn't reply.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I've seen people bitch about me to others but never tell me personally. And it's always anon of course
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM
All the time. Matter of fact I am pretty bitchy and dgaf. I rarely get hate mail. So I'm not necessarily buying how often you say you do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)