Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She can't stay if you can't be responsible.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Because of stuff with my moms sisters dog is stayin with me. Te deal was I'd giver her shelter and food but she has to come walk the dog several times a day. No problem right I live less then five minutes walkin distance away. Well sissy found a job. Again no big deal the days she works I plan my day with time to take buttercup out or take her with me. Well for the third time this month she forgot to tell me that work called her in. I get busy I'm planning thanks giving, Christmas, New Years, and my sons first birthday. I'm everywhere during the day and am depending on her to walk the damn dog. Well again I come home to a house covered in piss and crap. I can't blame the dog because she has a time she goes and I can't expect her to hold it in all day. I've told my sister next time this happens I'm taking buttercup to the shelter (I won't do it but I'd keep her a a friends for two or three says kinda to teach her a lesson). We all have IPhones how hard is it to just send a text message. My sister is 17 she knows better and I have a feeling she just forgets about the dog or gets lazy and that's why she dosent come. I love the dog but give me a break I'm not her owner.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN