Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is INSANE!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

now i understand how some of you get uptight hearing the word re****  but really..... this is a lipstick.....  A LIPSTICK..... WTH?s  you bitches are crazy to take it this far

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/celebutard-lipstick-sephora_n_4233966.html

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HippiPotPi419
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I saw this the other day. I laughed. Wouldn't buy it though.

SaraW1989
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I like Kat Von D, although she shouldn't have deleted the tweet.
MDWife12
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

....so are we going to change the name of leotards because it simply has the tard part in it? I don't see how that lipstick is offensive. People are ridiculous and way too uptight.

Okie-chick
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:27 PM
That's OBVIOUSLY different! Lord some people and their common sense

Quoting MDWife12:

....so are we going to change the name of leotards because it simply has the tard part in it? I don't see how that lipstick is offensive. People are ridiculous and way too uptight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:27 PM
3 moms liked this

People need to get a thicker skin... all this political correctness shit is weakening the population.

ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Idk what to think of the name, in private we all probably say things that might be questionable to say in public and most likely that's where those comments or phrases should stay, in private. Besides, I'd never buy something designed by her, I'm not a fan.. At all.. No.
MDWife12
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Not really. Either way the word tard is being used. *Gasp* seriously, people need to relax. They weren't making fun of mentally challenged individuals. There was NOTHING wrong with the name of the lipstick. All I'm saying is the way people get their panties in a twist I wouldn't be surprised if they start getting offended because of what other products are named.

Quoting Okie-chick:

Quoting MDWife12:

Okie-chick
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Yes it is. Really. Smh. Ignorant idiots

Quoting MDWife12:

Not really. Either way the word tard is being used. *Gasp* seriously, people need to relax. They weren't making fun of mentally challenged individuals. There was NOTHING wrong with the name of the lipstick. All I'm saying is the way people get their panties in a twist I wouldn't be surprised if they start getting offended because of what other products are named.

Quoting Okie-chick:

Quoting MDWife12:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM
What tweet

Quoting SaraW1989:

I like Kat Von D, although she shouldn't have deleted the tweet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN