Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would it be terrible of me to ask them to keep my newborn...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
In the nursery over night. Yes ill want to bond with my bsby but I will be formula feeding and having a csection, and I wont have dh in the hospital with me so I want to have a chance to sleep before going home to my other 2 kids. So is it wrong to want a little sleep and to adk the nurses to carr for her while im recovering?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Replies (451-454):
fairymaid23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM
No its not a bad things. Its y they r there. Nurses watch em when u cant. U do need rest especially after a major surgery.
TummyTurner
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah screw that. He gets sleep but you don't? What a dick you had kids with!

Quoting Anonymous:

I would. My dh would not allow me to send my lo to the nursery. He had gone home for the night to sleep and when he got aback they had taken him to be circed and freaked cause he thought I had let then take him for the night. I haven't had more then 4 hours of sleep a night since we've come home.
Mom4040
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Not bad at all. I left him in the nuresery the first night, then the second they brough him in to bf. I wasn't able to sleep, though, thanks to my roommate who needed her husband to come in at 4 a.m. to help her bf her baby! He didn't leave until midnight. And of ocurse the nurses come in and check you, so you don't get a ton of sleep anyway! I had him with me all day, so there was plenty of time for bonding! When you are both sleepnig you aren't bonding anyway lol

Vertical15
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:58 PM

You may want to ask if they even offer that.  I know when I gave birth they keep the babies in the rooms with the mothers now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)