Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My two year old is out of control..eta

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
She was jumping on the couch and I tried to grab her and get her off the couch. She said, "Don't touch me you bitch!" So I was like, "Where did you learn that?! I never want to hear that again." So she said, "But you are a bitch!" So I tried to pick her up to put her in time-out and she yelled "get her!" Our german shepherd, so our german shepherd tried to bite me..then kept pacing back and forth between the two of us. And dd was laughing...I just acted stern toward our dog, so she obeyed and I got dd into time-out..which did not solve anything. I consistently kept putting her back because she she kept running out..this lasted for seriously a half an hour. This is a common day for us. She will be 3 next month. Everyone has trouble with her. Am I doing something wrong.....also I have no idea where she would have gotten the word bitch...we never use that word here.

Eta: the dog is just very protective of dd. She's been around since dd was a little baby..but yes this is a regular day for us and to be honest I did give her a couple swats on the butt when she wouldn't stay in time-out. She just laughs when I do that. And I didn't think that sentence was very complex..she is almost three and she talks like crazy all the time. And she is in preschool for social development. I thought it would help, since she is always around adults...but it hasn't.

Eta2: You guys! I am sooo not bullshitting any of you, as much as I wish I were. I'm really seriously starting to worry about dd. My mother and other family members have told me that I am very consistent and I do everything right. People keep telling me it is just her personality. She has been naughty in any way ever since she has learned to express herself. As for the dog, that one part was unusual for the dog. She is protective of dd, but she has always listened to me and she follows me everywhere. She is usually a very good dog..so after I posted this..I tried to keep her in her room and I stood at her door with my back turned so I wouldn't give her any attention when she was acting like that. She kept saying I was mean and laughing and kept trying to get out. She finally gave up after an hour and went to bed at around midnight. I am so consistent with her. I have to be. I refuse to raise another disrespectful person in this world..theres enough of those. I seriously need legit advice on this. Im really getting worried..
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Bump
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM
She needs professional help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM

heres a bump

hopefully someone will have some advice for you.

Chunkymunkey922
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Wow... put her in her room and shut the door. Sometimes for me ignoring dd is the best punishement. She has recently started "I hate you" when that happens whatever we are doing immediately stops and I do not let her get anywhere near me. I tell her if she hates me then she needs to play in he room and leave me alone. AGet about 10 min she comes out and apologizes (this has only happened maybe three times in a year). Maybe you could try something like that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM
6 moms liked this
Beat her little ass. That is not acceptable behavior.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I woild have given a pat on the butt or a smack on the hand when she told the dog to get me. That's beyond unacceptable. Does she watch cartoons at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Try a parenting class clearly you are doing something wrong if even your dog thinks she's in control.
Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM

is she in daycare?  movies? tv?  family member?

zeenah
by Zarah on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:05 AM

My friends son acts that way. But only because both mom and dad swear. He called my daughter a mother fucker and a bitch. And he swears at him mom. He's just over two. I couldn't imagine my dd is a sweetheart.

nancym3
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Is she like the all the time?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured