Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is your

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this
First childhood memory? Im just being curious.
Mine was when I was 3 years old my family lived in Mexico and I remember getting up in the middle of the night and walking in a cold and dark hall way. I went to the bathroom but when I turned the light on there was a RAT in there. So I screamed and my older sister came and got me. Because of that I was so scared and didn't want to go back in that bathroom. Our house back then had second bathroom but it was outside and that's the only one I wanted to go to lol. Ok your turn.
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zeenah
by Zarah on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:19 AM

It's very very sad.........

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:20 AM
I was almost 4, and I was being choked against the wall by my fathers hands. I was just hanging there. Against the wall, eye level to him. Sucks, but I just don't think about it anymore.
PumpkinSpice8
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Dressing up as Lois Lane with my brother as Superman and running around the house.
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM
My mother swaddling me.
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I remember when I was 22 months and my sister was born. When I was 3 I remember preschool, a yard boy climbing a coconut tree and bringing down coconuts, a monitor lizard, my nanny braiding my hair. Lots of things.
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:27 AM
If you've never been to the desert there are these things called goat heads,think giant thorns randomly everywhere that stick to EVERYTHING and the more deserty the more frequently they spawn from Satan himself. Well we lived off the side of the road in some apartments by a rail road track so it was nothing but dirty desert and dead stuff all over. I was outside barefoot playing with a bowling ball and it rolled really far into the desert off the porch and I just took off after it at top speed with no shoes on. I remember my mom being like kamakazi after me screaming to stop. She scared me so bad I ran back though even more desert past her back to the porch having a freaking panic attack thinking I did something horribly wrong. We cried for like 10 minutes. I was 2. Haha.
ineedcoffeemom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Having Christmas right before my 4th birthday when I got a 101 Dalmations tricycle. My mom was a single parent and we lived in government housing and barely had enough to get by ..... so this was my only gift and it was amazing.

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I was 3. I was sitting under the picnic table in my backyard with my dog and the neighbor's dog. I asked the neighbor's dog if he was hungry and started to get up (leaning toward him) to go get food. He bit my face.

I had to get rushed to the ER and have stitches across my entire face and through my lips. I get nervous when my kids are around little dogs.
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM
It was very scary but irk about sad. I never think about it as a sad memory. I bet you would think the way I showered in the outside bathroom was very sad.

Quoting zeenah:

It's very very sad.........

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I'm sorry I brought that memory back. Did he go to jail?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was almost 4, and I was being choked against the wall by my fathers hands. I was just hanging there. Against the wall, eye level to him. Sucks, but I just don't think about it anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)