Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shall I tell his new girlfriend?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

My ex boyfriend, the ne I had before I met my sons father, always stay in touch with me. Then I had my baby and I got busy and didn't engage much in texting him or calling him but then my husband passed and my ex ended up bent there for my son.

my son calls him uncle and he is the only man he has seen for the last 2 years. Well back in December I got an email from his girlfriend telling me that she was aware he was seeing me and that she wanted me to stop contact with him. There is no and there has never been any physical contact him with him. He basically plays with my son or go out for lunch. But I understood her feelings and I told him to make her happy. Time went by and he called me to see my son for his birthday and I allowed him to come in and he told me that he was not with this girl anymore and he was just working and trying to look for a happier life. So I allowed hm to start spending more time with my son again and for me it is also a way of having adult conversations. We were having dinner at a restaurant and he let my child watch a video on his phone when his girlfriend called him.he changed his mood for te rest of the dinner. When we got home, thank god it was across from our home, I told him to go back to her and not cause problems in my life.

i am so tempted to tell her everything he said about her...

shall I?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:15 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:16 AM
3 moms liked this
That would be petty and childish
rfhsure
by beast mode on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:18 AM
What's the point?
Proudmomtov
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:18 AM

leave him 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:19 AM

He chose to lie to me and to her

Quoting rfhsure:

What's the point?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:20 AM

I did that....not asking for that

Quoting Proudmomtov:

leave him 

Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:20 AM

No, leave it alone.

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm wondering why he is so interested in ur son if he doesn't really know him, since it's been so long since he saw him, and u don't have anything physical and never have. Why would he lie about the girl to u? Why would he risk that relationship for a little boy he hasn't even seen in some time.
I think ur keeping something from us. If u want him to make her happy, btw, why would u tell her he lied to u about being with her?
Sinistercookie
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Why would you tell her stuff your friend told you in confidence? Its not like you know her.And just because she called,doesnt mean they are still together or everything is peachy.

bellawomen
by Summer on Nov. 10, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Walk away. Let him take care of his relationship. It isn't like he cheated on her, otherwise I would say tell her. I would instead encourage him to be honest with her and reevaluate his reltionship. I would tell him you are glad he is there for your son, but you don't want him involved if he can't be and HONEST role model.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN