Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Genital piercings

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:33 AM
  • 16 Replies

DH is thinking about getting his Penis pierced and I am worried that it might hurt me when we have sex. I have had an episiotomy and the scar can sometimes feel sensitive.

Any other ladies here have a partner with a peircing their? Does it hurt you?

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:38 AM

BUMP!

Okie-chick
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Ahh no not me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Not as badly as your spelling and grammar.
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Its almost midnight and I am trying to nurse a baby to sleep. If I make a mistake I dont feel the need to jostle her too much so right now I dont care too much about my spelling and grammar. 

Thanks for your concerns though. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Because when I nurse a baby I think of pierced dicks...

Quoting JulietAngel89:

Its almost midnight and I am trying to nurse a baby to sleep. If I make a mistake I dont feel the need to jostle her too much so right now I dont care too much about my spelling and grammar. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Much SO has his pierced and I love it. But I don't have any previous scars like you do...
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:51 AM

My DH asked me what I thought of him getting one. I am asking if they hurt to have sex with. If it was turning me on or something it would be weird but I am simply looking for facts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because when I nurse a baby I think of pierced dicks...

Quoting JulietAngel89:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:47 AM
My ex had one. I have scarring and damage from being raped as a child. But his never bothered me.

About two years ago I went and got my own. :D I like mine much better then the Prince A
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:26 PM

oh I am sorry about how you got your scars :(

I am happy the piercing didnt hurt them though! Feeling a bit better about DH getting one now,

Quoting Anonymous:

My ex had one. I have scarring and damage from being raped as a child. But his never bothered me.

About two years ago I went and got my own. :D I like mine much better then the Prince A

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:14 PM
It's okay. I've come to terms with my childhood. But thank you!

And if he gets it done he can't use it for around two weeks. And because of your scar I highly recommen that you don't have sex. Because of course they use a bigger barbell because of swelling. Once he changes to a small better fitting one you should be fine. If you've ever used an adult toy with beads in it, it feels like that. ( at least for me it did) it's two little metal beads. As long as he doesn't get crazy with the jewlelry. ( I met a guy who tapered his with a few spikes. And then couldn't figure out why he couldn't get any. ( the joys of hanging out with your friend in his tattoo studio) )

Quoting JulietAngel89:

oh I am sorry about how you got your scars :(

I am happy the piercing didnt hurt them though! Feeling a bit better about DH getting one now,

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)