Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATED**I was stood up for my date last night...he's playing me right? *pics of text*

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:37 PM
  • 378 Replies

Mobile Photo

Last update on page 37

*EDIT*
His name is Kevin not actually magic. Magic is a joke. He never did send me a pic of his face or car. But we did talk on the phone and made plans to hang out tomorrow when he's off work. So we will see. Also to answer some questions. He's 27 and lives with his parents. He said his dads an alcoholic and he helps his mom out with bills and stuff. I personally don't care that he is close with his mom. I actually prefer it because of past experiences with boyfriends and their mothers. ****************************

I met someone and we made plans late to go out. He lives maybe 45 mins to an hr away from me. He left his house about 11:45pm. And never showed. Idk if this part is important or not but earlier he was considering coming out to hang out but said his mom was having a bad feeling about him going out. That usually she's right about her "premonitions" and she'd just be calling over and over to make sure he's ok.

Anyway I text him a couple times after he said he had left his house. He never responded. My phone showed my messages from last night were not read till 11am. I never got a response so I text again around 2pm this afternoon. Here are the messages in the replies.

*oh and thi was the first time we were supposed to meet. So I don't know him well enough to say for sure if he's a liar or anything. All of our past conversations were going really well. I had no reason to suspect he'd stand me up or even that he'd want to.
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Mobile Photo

hootowl21

Mobile Photo

hootowl21

Mobile Photo

Arwynn
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM
4 moms liked this
I would move on personally
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Just stop talking to him. Forever.
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM
14 moms liked this
Was this a date or booty call? What were you planing on doing at 12am?
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM
What did he say?
chickensmommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I would avoid him.
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Magic?
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM
He's a douchebag.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN