Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A 12ish year old girl told me to kiss her ass, at Chuck E Cheese!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Omg. So I have to admit, I don't normally believe it when I hear stories about these horrible kids...until today.

We were having fun at Chuck E cheese, playing games, when this young girl starts banging on the game saying "you stupid mother fucker!" And "oh shit, come on" and a lot more.

I looked at her and said "we are at Chuck E Cheese!" She continues on her rampage. I say "it's just a game, we are at Chuck e cheese, come on ". She then told me "I could kiss her ass!"

Her family was right there and her friends dad was glaring at her but nobody said a thing to her!!!

Ohhhhh please! If I hear or see my children ever do this...they will be In soooooooo much trouble.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Maybe Dad was embarrassed.  My kid would be flying across the room if he talked like that to an adult.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:46 PM
What do you expect at chuck e cheese don't they only put those in ghetto neighborhoods?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:47 PM
lol. No. This was in a nice area. It's brand new. We do have a ghetto one in Arvada where someone has actually been shot there though. So you somewhat have a point. However, I have never had an issue there before....or anywhere. I definitely would not expect a 12 year old to do that.

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you expect at chuck e cheese don't they only put those in ghetto neighborhoods?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Mine too!!!!! They wouldn't have had the chance because the first word out of their mouth they would be flying. Lol.

Quoting MicheleJM:

Maybe Dad was embarrassed.  My kid would be flying across the room if he talked like that to an adult.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:50 PM
No that is CiCis Pizza. Chuck E Cheeses is always by shopping centers and malls.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM

yeah.  Had my dd said that ( and I had witnessed it or a random parent told me about it)  the first stop would be to your table to apologize.  The second stop would be our car, where she would sit her ass until the "behaving" kids finished playing games with DH.  There'd be a lot of lecturing going on as well.  Perhaps a pen and paper would be involved, with me requiring the following statement to be written over and over " I will not swear, swearing makes me sound like I'm white trash.  I am better than white trash, therefore I will not swear". 

RoryPond
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Eh some kids are obnoxious, I think if that ever happened around me I would honestly ignore it, those type of kids are probably just looking for the attention she will draw from shocked adults
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Yeah, ghetto shopping areas.

Quoting Anonymous:

No that is CiCis Pizza. Chuck E Cheeses is always by shopping centers and malls.

Quoting Anonymous:

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

lol im sorry i dont mean to laugh, but thats horrible.  i would of been tempted to bend over and tell her to pucker up

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:57 PM

If my kid were that age and cussing in public they would either be confined to our seating area, or in the car if the behavior continued.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured