Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need a friend

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
I am so blah right now, i don't even know what to do or think. I am living with my dad right now since i am going through a divorce and this is just the best place for the kids and i right now. I have no privacy since my kids think my room is a free for all and i have to share with my 4 year old. Is not that i mind sharing, i just wish i had me space. My grandma just passed away, every one sends to think i should get over it asap. and i get no me time. I really wanted to go see Thor this weekend but since I only have 3 close friends I couldn't find anyone who wanted to go. One of my friends wouldn't even text or call me back. Only to find out that he went with other mutual friends the next day. I found out today and cried ( yea i know) but it's not even about the movie, is about not even bothering to respond to a call and text even if it was to say.no or leave me alone. I need a friend and mine don't care or realize how much i need them right now. I don't care if all they want is to stay home and watch a movie or get dinner or go for a walk, i am up for anything. That's all just needed to vent
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:52 PM

hugs Hugs mama, I'm sorry. Keep your chin up and hang in there. I'm here if you want to talk. 

Bonnie2HisCLYDE
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I'm sorry, I hope things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sj218
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, I completely know how you feel. I was in a similar position last year. It's so hard when your friends let you down like that. Added to the emotional pain and loss you are going through, and it starts to feel pretty lonely and overwhelming.

It will get better. And, I'd totally go see Thor with you, he's freaking HOT.
EponineVader
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Thanks, I'm more a Loki girl then Thor though

Quoting Sj218:

Oh, I completely know how you feel. I was in a similar position last year. It's so hard when your friends let you down like that. Added to the emotional pain and loss you are going through, and it starts to feel pretty lonely and overwhelming.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I'm sorry :(

Sj218
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Lol- then we wouldn't even have to share! Even better!

Quoting EponineVader:

Thanks, I'm more a Loki girl then Thor though

Quoting Sj218:

U-R-Beautiful
by Ring around the Rozy on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM
First of all you have an awesome screen name.

Secondly. Hugs. I'm sorry you are going through so much all at once at that. Stay strong all will be well in time.

Thirdly. Yeah I said thirdly. Lol

I'm always up to new friendships. I may not be close but I'm an awesome listener. =)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)