Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just did the stupidest thing .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
I'm sick, have been for a couple of days. consistent headaches, cant breathe through my nose, sneezing, coughing, basically the whole 9. I have not been paying attention to much at all lately. I fell asleep several times during the day while company was over. I forgot they were spending the night. (yes I have been a terrible hostess) Well, I wear a nursing top to bed and usually leave one side unlatched so DS can have access during the night. Well I laid DS in his crib and walked to my kitchen to get some orange juice, grabbed a glass and it shattered. one of my house guest came running in the kitchen and turned on the light. He looked at me, held a laugh and turned his back. Kept telling me to look down. I was getting irritated telling him I know I broke something. He busted up laughing which annoyed me. I finally looked down to my breast just hanging out for all the see smh. His GF came in as I was latching my top and told me I really needed to get it together while she laughed at me. i dont know what annoyed me more that I didnt notice, or that im being laughed at at 2am in the morning. She ended up leading me back to bed (while he stayed to clean up the mess) and took my DS so I could get some rest. I need to get over this cold or whatever it is because I'm obviously not thinking straight. OH and I can still hear them in my living room playing with my son laughing at me.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
copperked
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Get some rest, try to feel better, and hopefully it won't be long before you can laugh about it too.
cwahtomy
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Spit happens. Drink lots of water and get plenty of vitamin c.
livric
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Oh dear!!! I hope you get some rest and get better. . That is super nice of them to look after Ds for you.
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:16 AM
probably when this cold is over and I'm not sleep deprived. been like this for a week almost. absolutely why my humor is gone.

Quoting copperked:

Get some rest, try to feel better, and hopefully it won't be long before you can laugh about it too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:17 AM
ive been drowning in water, although I have not gotten any vitamin C. thank you for reminding me.

Quoting cwahtomy:

Spit happens. Drink lots of water and get plenty of vitamin c.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:17 AM
This. Hope you get better soon.

Quoting copperked:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad they took him. they asked me earlier but It wasn't their responsibility to comfort him and put him to sleep. He gets colicky and completely fussy at night. I didn't want to put that on them. but I can hear him laughing and they are wide awake so I'm grateful!

Quoting livric:

Oh dear!!! I hope you get some rest and get better. . That is super nice of them to look after Ds for you.

Hugs

yummypeaches
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Ugh I hate being sick with a baby. I have a 4 month old right now and when he was 2 months old I got a HORRIBLE sinus infection/fever/sore throat sickness. It was awful. Thank god my SO works nights and was able to take care of him and our 6yo during the day. I was on my own at nights but hes a pretty good sleeper. My fever actually got up to 104....I feel your pain lol. I'm glad you have some company to help take care of you. Feel better hun!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:24 AM
my son is 4months old now! his father is at work so hes no good to me right now lol. I've been feeling really hot and literally sweating but an ER visit is out of the question! a long night in the ER with a 4month old? NO THANK YOU!

Quoting yummypeaches:

Ugh I hate being sick with a baby. I have a 4 month old right now and when he was 2 months old I got a HORRIBLE sinus infection/fever/sore throat sickness. It was awful. Thank god my SO works nights and was able to take care of him and our 6yo during the day. I was on my own at nights but hes a pretty good sleeper. My fever actually got up to 104....I feel your pain lol. I'm glad you have some company to help take care of you. Feel better hun!

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:25 AM
Take emergencee. I swear by it.

Feel better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)