Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just did the stupidest thing .

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm sick, have been for a couple of days. consistent headaches, cant breathe through my nose, sneezing, coughing, basically the whole 9. I have not been paying attention to much at all lately. I fell asleep several times during the day while company was over. I forgot they were spending the night. (yes I have been a terrible hostess) Well, I wear a nursing top to bed and usually leave one side unlatched so DS can have access during the night. Well I laid DS in his crib and walked to my kitchen to get some orange juice, grabbed a glass and it shattered. one of my house guest came running in the kitchen and turned on the light. He looked at me, held a laugh and turned his back. Kept telling me to look down. I was getting irritated telling him I know I broke something. He busted up laughing which annoyed me. I finally looked down to my breast just hanging out for all the see smh. His GF came in as I was latching my top and told me I really needed to get it together while she laughed at me. i dont know what annoyed me more that I didnt notice, or that im being laughed at at 2am in the morning. She ended up leading me back to bed (while he stayed to clean up the mess) and took my DS so I could get some rest. I need to get over this cold or whatever it is because I'm obviously not thinking straight. OH and I can still hear them in my living room playing with my son laughing at me.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Replies (31-33):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:11 PM
thank you!!! my son is currently bouncing all over me. He wanted mama. He was crying and they couldn't get him to stop!. soon as they opened the door and he saw me, bam! he was fine lol

Quoting PISCIS29:

Get some rest mamma hope you feel better let them handle your kiddo since hey offered so you can get your much needed zzzz. Here's some virtual soup. 🍵

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
sadly no. it dries up my milk. dont want that!!

Quoting jglasser7682:

Get you some Airborne chewables. They have Vitamin C and Zinc they are awesome. Its all vitamins.

Since you are bf-ing you probably can't take Mucinex huh? That stuff is pretty awesome too.

Quoting Anonymous:

ive been drowning in water, although I have not gotten any vitamin C. thank you for reminding me.

Quoting cwahtomy:

Spit happens. Drink lots of water and get plenty of vitamin c.

PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 4:15 PM
That's how my 2 yr old is. I do hope you feel and get better quick. Will b praying for your speedy recovery.

Quoting Anonymous:

thank you!!! my son is currently bouncing all over me. He wanted mama. He was crying and they couldn't get him to stop!. soon as they opened the door and he saw me, bam! he was fine lol

Quoting PISCIS29:

Get some rest mamma hope you feel better let them handle your kiddo since hey offered so you can get your much needed zzzz. Here's some virtual soup. 🍵

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)