Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

STOP. TOUCHING. ME!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 190 Replies
2 moms liked this
Do you ever get so annoyed when people touch you?

I feel bad but ds is in bed with me, and he keeps touching and leaning on me and it makes my skin crawl!!! I love him obviouslybut sometimes I can't be touched!

He will climb over my legs and it sends me overboard!!! Between the pain and idk how to describe it.

My phone cord is touching my arm and I want to cut it into a million pieces!!!

Ds just hugged me then ran his face over my arm and i lost it. ughhhhh!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melissacox86
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I have Neuropathy and I know how you feel. Sometimes if I am asleepand my husband bumps my leg I wake up from sharp pain. Or if I touch my leg ina certain spot it shoots pain all the way down into the top of my foot 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Yes!! My MIL, who is a wonderful person, is the type that if she sits beside you and talks to you, she will randomly touch your arm or something. It drives me insane
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM
are you diabetic? I have nerve issues in my hands and even holding my phone gives me hell....

idk why but I cant be touched. its almost like im being repulsed by the person or object. I feel terrible.

Quoting melissacox86:

I have Neuropathy and I know how you feel. Sometimes if I am asleepand my husband bumps my leg I wake up from sharp pain. Or if I touch my leg ina certain spot it shoots pain all the way down into the top of my foot 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:32 AM

yeah me too...i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:33 AM
I want to snuggle him so bad but I cant!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah me too...i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I am not like that normally but right now with my kids I am.  But I am also almost 41 weeks pregnant and if I am sitting in a certain chair, everyone has to come sit on top of me (so that might be the reason).

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Failed Troll!

melissacox86
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:35 AM

No I am not diabetic....There are many many many different things that can cause neuropathy. My cause is a very bad vitamin B12 deficiency. 

Quoting Anonymous:

are you diabetic? I have nerve issues in my hands and even holding my phone gives me hell....

idk why but I cant be touched. its almost like im being repulsed by the person or object. I feel terrible.

Quoting melissacox86:

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

???

Quoting Cutenessmom:

Failed Troll!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
excuse me?? im not a troll but k?

Quoting Cutenessmom:

Failed Troll!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)