Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Giving Boys Hep B vaccine at birth can cause Autism-edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

1. A study published in the journal Annals of Epidemiology has shown that giving the Hepatitis B vaccine to newborn baby boys could triple the risk of developing an autism spectrum disorder compared to boys who were not vaccinated as neonates. The research was conducted at Stony Brook University Medical Center, NY.

this study was done in '99...i haven't seen any studies done by pubmed to refute this, tho..

does anyone have an autistic teens? do you feel there is a connection?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM
This looks like old studies and data.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM

doesn't mean that they are wrong, tho..lots of scientific data still in use today is old. 

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

You are pumping GOD KNOWS WHAT into your kid and expect it to not have adverse side effects period?

I know some people have no side effects..but it's not coincidence that so many kids have showed autistic qualities after being shot up by supposedly "safe* vaccinations.

I for one KNOW that my baby was fine before he got the MMR vax at a year old. Then, he was sick for a week, followed by a major regression. After that, he did not speak more than one or 2 words till he was 3.5, and was DX'ed as being on the autism spectrum.

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm curious why you did not quote the part saying "in boys born before 1999"
Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I'm sure I've read somewhere that vaccines have been improved and there are studies to show it. I don't vaccinate at birth so it doesn affect me but still, if there's something more up to date you should use that instead.

Quoting Anonymous:

doesn't mean that they are wrong, tho..lots of scientific data still in use today is old. 

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Yeah,right.
SMH.
Ashley1113
by Ley on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:26 AM
They've already proven that today's vaccines do not cause autism. Hang on I'm gonna see if I can find the damn study again.
April620
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Not a risk I'm willing to take
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Well there it is in black and white in the internet so it must be true!  I'm good though I read a study where if you sprinkle unicorn dust on them as babies it will counteract the effects so I'm good!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM

it led me to question, how many autistic teens are out there, and do their moms feel it played a part in it?

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

I'm sure I've read somewhere that vaccines have been improved and there are studies to show it. I don't vaccinate at birth so it doesn affect me but still, if there's something more up to date you should use that instead.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN