Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sm talking about my body image to DS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my DS just came up to me and said that his step mom said I didn't have an "a word." He also said that his step mom said that I only breastfeed his little brother so my boobies would be bigger.
When I told him that I breastfeed his brother because it is best he said that his step mom told him that bottles were better because boobie milk was nasty. I told him that was her opinion.

Then DS asked if we were broke because his step mom said I use cloth diapers because I'm too broke to buy real diapers. I told him we use cloth diapers for the same reason we recycle and because other diapers give his brother a rash.

I'm so aggravated! I've put up with her immaturity and hostality for nearly two years. I've never been anything but nice to her and she is just mean and nasty in return. I'm not asking her to be my friend. I'm not even asking her to like me. But for Pete's sake she doesn't have to trash talk me to my own son!

And I get it. She is jealous. But she has no reason to be!

I've been divorced from her husband for 5 years. I've been happily remarried for 3 years. And now I have a baby with my new husband.

I am not competing with her. Buy yet she tries to make everything a competion. The only time she ever talks to me is to ask me what milestones my baby has hit and then to say her baby is doing 10x better.

And every time I'm not around she is trashing talking me. We live in a very small town and have some of the same friends and they all tell me what she says. I try to brush it off because she is really just making herself look bad. But now she has taken it too far!

It's one thing if she wants the whole town to think I'm an idiot but to question my body image and parenting choices to my son is another thing!

A part of me is saying to just brush it off. But anther part wants to confront her and pitch a fit! When will these games ends?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I would tell the ex and her and your husband that yall all need to have a meeting and you all need to get it out in the open that certain things will not be tolerated EVER. And attempt to get onto some sort of mutual ground as to how your son is parented.

SaraW1989
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't let him go to my ex's house until she learns to keep her mouth shut. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:32 AM
She's just not very smart. I bet the little guy is smarter than SHE is.
ablox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you need to sit down with your ex before you have to beat her "a word" because that is what she is asking for.

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. Do it before you end up beating her a word lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would tell the ex and her and your husband that yall all need to have a meeting and you all need to get it out in the open that certain things will not be tolerated EVER. And attempt to get onto some sort of mutual ground as to how your son is parented.

luckythreemom
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I think it may be time for a sit down......all of you. Good luck!
grambo91
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Did he marry a 15 year old? Good lord. You need to say something. Bullies only quit when confronted.
aparis84
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:40 AM

obviously your ex married a child. you are better than that. if she continues i'd seek legal action. i think you have grounds for defamation of character. good luck to you.

((hugs))

*´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤   Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ana Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Confrontation is definitely in order.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:41 AM
We have a court order I can't just keep him.

Quoting SaraW1989:

I wouldn't let him go to my ex's house until she learns to keep her mouth shut. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)