Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just need a place to vent... these past months have been difficult

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I have been duped. To start from the very begining I started dating a coworker and we eventually married. We were married for 4 years when he decided he wanted a divorce. Never was given a reason. I found this out when I was driving my children home from the beach and he was packing up the car and left. I was shocked. I had no idea anything was wrong. I thought our relationship was getting better because he was getting sober.

He stayed away for 3 years and came back about 10 months ago. We started dating again because I was truly in love with him and he said he was completely sober and missed me and my kids. He started wearing his wedding ring again, calling me his wife, got a job and moved in with me again. About 4 months ago my mother was diagnosed with cancer. I have been there every day to help her out. It has been progressing fast and she can't do anything herself and has even asked me to help kill her is how bad its been.

I came home this morning and found an envelope on the kitchen table containing his wedding ring and a note that says he feels like hes not important. He feels like I don't want to spend any time with him and have been neglecting my responsibilites around the house. He said he was going to find a partner who put time into their relationship and goodbye.

My older model tv was dug out of the basement and placed in my bedroom with my newer smart tv gone.

One of my laptop is missing and so is my Kindle fire and my daughters Ipad.

I haven't even had time to process everything......

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM

sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM
He was probably using me thwhole time
Torihoney5njn
by Kristy on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Wow. Sounds like you married a child not a man who understands when your parent is critically ill you take care of them. He sounds like a thieving narcissist.
Good riddance.
TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I'm sorry you married someone like that. Sometimes we only see the side of some one we want to see until the real them slaps us in the face. I haven't been through something like you have,but I have been fooled by some ones lies and deception and know how painful that is.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. :(

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I'm so sorry.
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry.

He sounds like a narcissist.  It's not even about lies and deception but about attention.  You are better off moving on because he will just make your life about a series of choices between him and everything else and if he even feels remotely like he's being ignored, you'll have to pay for it.  That is a stressful way to live and you deserve an equal partner who can be fully supportive and not someone who needs attention all the time.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Yeah, he was. I would move on, dont ever talk to him again, and get on with your life. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He was probably using me thwhole time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)