Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I must be one of the few losers... Are you a loser too?

Posted by   + Show Post

I do not smoke pot. I have no desire to smoke it. I will probably NEVER smoke it.

Am I the only loser that doesnt smoke pot?

I like that I am not DEPENDENT on pot.

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Replies (271-277):
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I don't smoke, period. I rarely drink and I never had a big mac or Starbucks coffee. For some odd reason, I make people feel bad for doing it and thus considered a party pooper. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM

LMAO yes of course if someone doesnt have the exact same perspective as you they must be ignorant.....

Quoting Anonymous:

you are far too undereducated on this topic to even begin to have a legitimate discussion. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

no you should read my comment....

Quoting Anonymous:

why do you assume everyone who uses MMJ is getting high? 

You should re-read my response. Slowly. Because I don't feel like repeating myself to someone who can't read. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

oh sure I mean the only reason we should have MJ around is to get high for medical reasons.....

Quoting Anonymous:

okay... 1) not everyone SMOKES it

2) The uses for it are widespread. A lot of ppl dont NEED it for medical reasons. Some need it for psychological reasons. Others use just like alcohol, or whatever else. As something to relax with at the end of a long day. 

3) Not everyone gets blazed out of their ever-loving minds and sits couch-locked for 6 hours while their kids run amok. You can take so little you don't even feel it, but it supproesses the pain, the headache, the edge...just like taking a Vicodin or Percoset for pain... you can take so much you're a drooling idiot, or you can take enough to fix your problem and move on

4) Cigarettes are disgusting. And dangerous. And lethal. Marijuana isn't. And again, you act like smoking it is the only way. Some of us are smarter than that. 

You have to stop seeing it as a street drug and change your perspective. It's an herbal remedy. It's a natural supplement that increase all KINDS of good things and suppresses a laundry list of bad. 

I'm sure you consume wine for medical reasons right? Or is it just an added benefit that your decision to suppress your stress levels ALSO prevents cancer/heart disease? 

Quoting thetrollcat:

oh ya I mean everyone that smokes it is smoking it for MEDICAL reasons... Just like people drink for medically reasons too., Hell I think Ill take up smoking cigerettes for medical reasons!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're missing out. that's all I have to say. 

And just bc someone uses it, doesn't make them dependant. 

To me, this is like saying "I don't take prozac/drink wine/see a counselor... I'm thankful I am not DEPENDANT on those things". 

Glad you don't have to be. Some do. Some are. But they aren't lesser people for admitting they need help/medication and getting it. 

seegrace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Nope, not a loser.  I don't smoke it either. I have before - years ago though.

However, I am not generally against it in certain situations.  It' just not for me.

Seximama89
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I used to smoke it. I don't now though , I don't like it. I think your a loser if you do smoke pot IMO .
Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Me too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM

<---------LOSER

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured