Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im trying really hard NOT to hit him with the broom handle!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

Honestly ladies! Today I got up super early, before anyone else. I scrubbed the house, wiped down all the counters including moving all the appliances and cleaning under them, moved the stove and mopped under it, mopped the kitchen floors, shampooed carpets, scrubbed toilets, washed windows, I mean I CLEANED this house. Once a month I do a mega cleaning, I clean everyday, but once a month I get down and dirty, moving the furniture and such.

I was still cleaning when my husband woke up. He came out, went to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. which is fine. Except that when I went out there he had dumped milk on the floor, there was sugar on every counter and rasian bran everywhere, I didnt say anything just kept cleaning.He then apparently decides to work on his bicycle, which he drug through the house across the carpets (which are light tan, and I just shampooed them) tracking dirt, there was a line, through the kitchen and living room, where he stopped and worked on it getting grease on the side of the couch and carpet. Then he dumped his glass of tea on the floor, he wasnt watching what he was doing with the bike and hit the glass with its tire.

He then complained that I hadnt cleaned the base boards yet!!! I just hadnt gotten there, I was too busy cleaning up after his ass.

Seriously ladies, I am glad he is getting ready for work, cause Im gonna beat him with the broom handle,this is ridiculous.

I dont mind him eating, but how hard is it to make a bowl of cereal without dumping everything on the floor. 

I am so ready to scream. There vent over LOL!

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Do it.

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM

You have no idea how tempted I am! LOL!

Quoting Mrs-Somerhalder:

Do it.

KME3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
what a slob... my 5yo makes herself cereal with out getting it everywhere...jeez... i say ram the broom handle up his ass...haha...
AnnaBright
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM
He would have been beaten for the sugar on the counter alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Why is he such a selfish slob?  Why did you clean up after him?  I would have stopped that right then and there.

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Never thought of that idea!

Quoting KME3:

what a slob... my 5yo makes herself cereal with out getting it everywhere...jeez... i say ram the broom handle up his ass...haha...

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Because his mother never taught him to clean up after himself! Its driving me mad! We've been married 12 years and I cant get him to clean up after himself. HE will make huge messes and leave them, its so aggravating!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is he such a selfish slob?  Why did you clean up after him?  I would have stopped that right then and there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Mine's the same way, but I don't let him get away with it!  I don't care if I'm a nag, a clean house is more important to me :-)

Quoting ahappymommy:

Because his mother never taught him to clean up after himself! Its driving me mad! We've been married 12 years and I cant get him to clean up after himself. HE will make huge messes and leave them, its so aggravating!

Quoting Anonymous:

jaycam
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I would of told him to clean the baseboards his self while hitting him with the broom lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM

dh has this thing where he hoards plates when he's working on projects... stacks them up during the day and then plops them in the sink at the end of the night... of course no soaking, or pre-rinse... all caked and crap... he does this while i'm doing dinner dishes... and then says "well if you had done the dishes sooner you wouldn't feel so overwhelmed by doing these ones."

I told him last time, if he did it again i'm not making him dinner for a week.... now he washes his "project plates"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN