Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a crazy b****!!**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
That's the way my ex makes me out to look like

I'm sure his gf thinks I am from all the fabricated stories he has most likely told her

Can't stand that

Who else is a "crazy bitch" bc of your ex and his lies??!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Bump
zeenah
by Zarah on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I'm just crazy.

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I have no idea what my last ex must've told his new chick. We had a very, very drawn out and emotional (on his part) break up and he often spins it to make me look like a heartless bitch who he didn't make enough money to satisfy. He leaves out the part that he made NO money because he wouldn't get a job and we lived with his grandma. When I couldn't live like that I begged him to
get a job so we could live on out own together, but there was NO WAY I was going to let him live with me while I worked and he didn't. So I moved out by myself and I'm just the devil for it, lol. Anyway, he's married now and my good friend (who's husband is still friends with him) said when they met her, all they did was talk about me. Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Hey me too! Wait until they try to have you arrested. It's fun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM

When I got with my husband, he told me how crazy his ex was. Then she showed me that everything he said about her was true! Some people ARE crazy and cannot admit it or do not realize it. Not saying you are, but some women truly are crazy towards their exes. My husband never had to lie to me about his ex, he had proof plus her actions showed me he was telling the truth.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM

BM is a crazy bitch, although I didn't need any stories from DH to prove it.  

JackieGirl007
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Me!

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I don't have any exes, neither does my DH. But i have heard other people's horror stories...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Last night I made myself meet his new girl.

We met at a restaurant so he could pick up the kids.. I walked over to his car (which he refused to let me do) and opened her car door, but not before she popped up, she was trying to hide from me... (I know I probably scared her, but I HAD to meet her..)

I introduced myself and my voice was shaking and she gave me her hand and told me her name.. I blacked out and dont remember what the heck I said to her, but I'm sure I probably sounded like a nut. Lol

It's been MONTHS since they have been together and he refuses me to meet her.. Dont know why.. I could give a rats ass ab their relationship, I just wanna know WHO is going to be around my kids

She seemed nice though!

But, his and my relationship was AWFUL. He was abusive, emotionally, didn't let me work, go to school, didn't let me have friends, didn't give me money, wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone, and took all I my belongings.. There is wayyyy more, but I'd rather stop there
he also cheated on me the whole 5 yrs we were together. He abandoned his kids for 6 years and just came back into their lives. He's a con and a thief.. (Found all that out after our divorce) he only married me bc of the properties that will be given to me when my parents pass.. They're worth a few million, and he ha plans to sell it all...

I'm sure he told her I was a crazy bitch

I could only imagine /:

Quoting MommyAddie:I have no idea what my last ex must've told his new chick. We had a very, very drawn out and emotional (on his part) break up and he often spins it to make me look like a heartless bitch who he didn't make enough money to satisfy. He leaves out the part that he made NO money because he wouldn't get a job and we lived with his grandma. When I couldn't live like that I begged him to
get a job so we could live on out own together, but there was NO WAY I was going to let him live with me while I worked and he didn't. So I moved out by myself and I'm just the devil for it, lol. Anyway, he's married now and my good friend (who's husband is still friends with him) said when they met her, all they did was talk about me. Yikes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
My ex just told me TODAY that if I step foot on his property he will call the cops and have me arrested for trespassing!!

I just told him I'd drop of our sons backpacks at his house tonight..

Geez /: it's not like I was going to walk into his home!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey me too! Wait until they try to have you arrested. It's fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured