Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever hit someone with your car?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
I have. It was in the middle of the night and I was pulling out of a neighborhood onto a busy street. I saw the guy walking towards me, he saw me. He was staring at me. I slowed way down but he still just walked right into the front of the car, I was screaming, he rolled up on the hood.. scooted back down, just staring at me the whole time.. and then he sauntered away.

I was just left sitting there, like "Wtf just happened?" He didn't stop. He didn't come back. He wasn't limping. I don't even understand what happened. Weird shit.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

50% of all pedestrians hit by cars are drunk. Does this help you understand better?

manda.
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I haven't and that guy sounds creepy as all hell,
liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:30 AM
5 moms liked this

Not yet, but I'm working on my aim.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Drunk or not I know if I've been hit by a fucking car.. and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't lock eyes with the driver while I'm rolling around on their hood like it might be a romantic moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

50% of all pedestrians hit by cars are drunk. Does this help you understand better?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I still remember him turning his head to maintain eye contact as he rolled.

Quoting manda.:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Drunk or not I know if I've been hit by a fucking car.. and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't lock eyes with the driver while I'm rolling around on their hood like it might be a romantic moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

then it was some form of legal or illegal medication. Dude was high as a kite in other words.

Did you report it?  Because you should have. Otherwise he sobers up and goes to the hospital and it's a damned hit and run!

IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:36 AM

This cracked me up!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

IUMer
Sometimes life forces us to be apart, but you are always in my heart.
Yesterday at 2:14 PM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Do you think he could have been sleepwalking? My neighbor knocked on my door in the middle of the night and carried on a conversation while sleepwalking - eyes open, too.  3 times, actually.Once he had a pan in his hand - he thought he had brownies in it, lol! Said the next morning his kitchen was an awful mess!

I bet that scared the living daylights out of you! (No, I have never hit anyone, btw.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:37 AM
No, I didn't report it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

then it was some form of legal or illegal medication. Dude was high as a kite in other words.

Did you report it?  Because you should have. Otherwise he sobers up and goes to the hospital and it's a damned hit and run!

manda.
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Bahahaaa I couldn't even imagine. I probably would've laughed.

Quoting Anonymous:

I still remember him turning his head to maintain eye contact as he rolled.

Quoting manda.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured