Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When does yours arrive? I am not sure why but I am sooo excited for Christmas this year.

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
Momsold
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Only on Cafemom does stating an opinion mean I'm PMS'ing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who ever said that was the reason they buy them?   I am getting one this year and my daughter is an angel.  Its about getting them excited for Christmas Day and celebrating the magic of it while they are still young.  Take a Midol.... 

Quoting Momsold:

I think, if your kids are badly behaved enough that you have to buy an elf, stick it somewhere and tell the kids it reports back to Santa, Christmas is the least of your worries.

Zazayam
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I still don't know what these damn things even are :(

stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanksgiving-ish.

teapartydiva524
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Ahhh! I love Christmas! Our Elf makes an appearance on December 1 :) I'm so excited to get started with it!

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM

What if I am genuinely afraid of the Elf because he creeps me out?

Does that make me crabby?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I keep seeing this and I'm confused. Is that what he's supposed to be for? Ours just comes for fun and good times. I'm as excited as my kids are to see him again and stay up late to make him do goofy things.

Quoting Momsold:

I think, if your kids are badly behaved enough that you have to buy an elf, stick it somewhere and tell the kids it reports back to Santa, Christmas is the least of your worries.

stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids aren't badly behaved. We use the elf as a fun tradition. The elf gets into mischief around the house and she plays with the girls' toys (like rides a My Little Pony, or dresses up in Barbie clothes). The kids get a kick out of it. It's just fun. I don't use it as disciplinary tool.

Quoting Momsold:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM

That little guy creeps me out, but my sons love it!  He will come out next week.

MommyofSCC
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

The day after thanksgiving!

lemleyfam13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
we start it december 1 i got one this year for my son my nephew loved it he named his jeffrey and would whisper to him what he wanted for christmas very sweet :) my son is 2 so now that he understands it i cant wait me and my hubby are already thinking up some fun ideas for him to find elf in the am on pinterest they have a whole thing about fun ideas for toddlers :) i cant wait
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured