Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hey all you single moms, you are just "semen receptacles"!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 54 Replies

Just two days after referring to Democratic women as "abortion machines," on Friday's show serial sexist Rush Limbaugh made a vulgar reference to single mothers as "receptacles for male semen."

The right wing talk show host made the comment about unmarried Democratic mothers voting in this week's Virginia gubernatorial race between Democrat Terry McAuliffe and Republican Ken Cuccinelli.

RUSH:  But to an unmarried single mother, a guy like McAuliffe may be exactly what she's looking for.

CALLER:  It's quite possible.  I was single for 14 years. I never had any children but even in my brokest (sic) times, I never went to the government for my help.  I always took care of myself or family and friends helped me. So...

RUSH:  The last thing that woman wants to hear is take care of yourself.

CALLER:  I know.

RUSH:  That's  scary. She's owed a living because life has dealt her so much unkindness.  They saddled her with a kid. She's single mother. Probably the husband walked out on her or she kicked him out. Something happened. But she's owed something, in her mind, and here comes McAuliffe identifying with her.  McAuliffe said, "Look, if you want to be a receptacle for male semen and not pay a price, I'm your guy."

Limbaugh apologists will claim that the horrid remark is all about context, or that the right wing talker is simply imagining what McAuliffe might say, or repeating what he heard somewhere else.  

They'd be conveniently ignoring Rush Limbaugh's long history of demeaning comments about women:

Limbaugh on an ongoing rape investigation:
"He's trying to figure out how he can get involved in the deal down there at Duke where the lacrosse team… supposedly, you know, raped some hos."

Limbaugh on feminism:
"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."

Limbaugh on sexual harassment:
"Some of these babes, I'm telling you, like the sexual harassment crowd. They're out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes."

Limbaugh on the women's movement:
"I love the women's movement — especially when walking behind it."

Limbaugh on longevity:
"Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

Limbaugh on breasts and intelligence:
"The larger the bra size, the smaller the IQ."

Limbaugh on chauvinism:
"We're not sexists, we're chauvinists — we're male chauvinist pigs, and we're happy to be because we think that's what men were destined to be. We think that's what women want."

Limbaugh on cats and women:
"My cat comes to me when she wants to be fed....She's smart enough to know she can't feed herself. She's actually a very smart cat. She gets loved. She gets adoration. She gets petted. She gets fed. And she doesn't have to do anything for it, which is why I say this cat's taught me more about women than anything my whole life."

Limbaugh on women's clothing:
"I'll tell you, you women. Why don't you just make it official, put on some burkas and I'll guaran-damn-tee you nobody'll touch you. You put on a burka, and everybody'll leave you alone if that's what you want."

Limbaugh on overweight women:
"Female politicians get a pass on every aspect of their appearance. You would never have stories about how some female politican's fat... There are plenty of lard-ass women in politics, and they get a total pass on it." 

Limbaugh on contraceptives:
"So Ms. Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch." 

StopRush is making a major impact by convincing advertisers on this show to withdraw their ads--and with your help we can do even more.  Just a few emails, tweets, or Facebook messages a week to Limbaugh's advertisers can go a long way toward making hatred less profitable.  It is our collective voice that makes us strong.  

Want to do something hold Limbaugh accountable?  
Join StopRush!  We can use your help in the following ways:

Join:  The Flush Rush Facebook community
Visit:  The StopRush sponsor database
Tweet:  #stoprush Twitter campaign
Fact Check:  Limbaugh Lie Debunking Site
InstallThinkContext StopRush browser extension--notifies you as you browse which companies advertise on Rush

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4girlsmum
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Cant say I blame him, women these days are pigs. 

PrimmednPunked
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM
3 moms liked this

And those that judge those women are better how?

Quoting 4girlsmum:

Momsold
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
5 moms liked this

What he said was wrong.

But, this site alone, shows that there are many many women who will fuck anything, get pregnant, and then complain their entire lives about how horrible their lives are.

marmie41
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM
5 moms liked this

He is just trying to compensate for the fact that his penis is the size of a well used pencil.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Is he still a pill popper?
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Surprise. Misogynistic asshole.
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:04 AM

He is such a friggin' pig.

AthenaRadhaGaia
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
what makes them worse than men who have been pigs for years

Quoting 4girlsmum:

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Some women are.
PrimmednPunked
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Some men are too.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Some women are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)