Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is this really that gross.

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 74 Replies
I know I'm setting myself up to be bashed but, my bf and I are different in age. I am 21 and he is 35.
Someone in the advice for moms group told me I was disgusting, and it was morally wrong. Not sure her opinion. I'm used to it. We have been together since 18 and 32. We talked at work he was my boss and when I was legal I approached him. Is it really that foul? Lol we have taught each other soo much and we have a beautiful surprise blessing who is our daughter Lucy. I guess ask me anything or share your opinion because I get the stares in public I rather get the questions and thoughts from actual people.
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Bump feeling chatty today!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
That age difference isn't horrible unless he looks really old. My ex was 42 and I was 23. That was hell a weird.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I think age is just a number

my DH is 8 years older than I am, we have been together since I was 23 and he was 31

ablox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

To each there own love doesn't have boundaries

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it's gross, age differences never bothered me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I think its gross lol I'm 29 the thought of getting with a teenager or someone just past their teens makes me gag. But you guys are both consenting adults so whatever. I wouldn't give my opinion about it unless asked
Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

(: thanks guys! Now I want to see the nasty anons honestly I'm sure those are the people who stare at us in public. I don't think he looks that much older but who knows ?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

It's not a huge age difference and you are both adults and if works for you that is what is important.  The part people probably find skeevy is that you were underage when you met and once you turned 18 and made it known that you were interested, he jumped on the opportunity.  Like he was just waiting for you to become legal. 

CamoChick
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this

age is just a number.  You two are legal adults....so tell the nosey ones to suck a big one!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure it's morally wrong. I myself was in a relationship with a man who was 32 and I was 19. It was fine then but I'm not sure I would be into it now. I'm 41 now so he would be 54....not too much older than me but I prefer my 41 year old husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)