Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

P***y pump? Pic on pg2. Also description on pg1

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I can't believe I'm considering this. I hate that word too. Ick. Anybody ever use a pump? Like it? Hate it? Tips?
My biggest fear is everything not really going back to where it should be. I googled it. I shouldn't have googled it. Is that just the extreme cases? I'm not good for extreme. I'm willing to try it.....maybe.

Anybody have experience here?

Eta: I've found one I want, but I'd rather spend that money in something else right now. Or maybe I'll go with a smaller cheaper one later to see if it's worth getting the real deal. I'm not in a hurry but willing to try.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Replies (121-125):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Well now this sparks my interest. I'm a bit smaller I think but could you share what you have? Where did you buy it? I decided to go with a clit pump instead of the actual pussy pump for now.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have one.  DH uses it on me.  I can say that its not for everyone.  You do have sort of a helpless feeling when its being used. Your movement is limited because it will come off.  For me that makes it better.  Im a big girl so we got a big cupped one.  I my opinion because Im bigger you cant see it as much.  The feeling is intense.  You know how when your leg falls asleep and just the slightst touch feels like its fire.  There ya go!  Honestly once its off and add a little lube DH just has to rub it a few times and Im off.

This is the one we have. We use pjur with it. It is very much a sensory thing so a blindfold can be nice. If you use a gag make sure you can tap your partner to let them know you are at your limit. If you are tied then have a bell you can drop so they can hear it and know to stop. I am leery of a clit pump. You have to think of how sensitive your clit is WITHOUT being pumped. When I pump it takes a while for the swelling to go down but it does go back to normal. Your lips can be sore after because of the blood rush. You WILL walk funny right after LOL. The pump does increase blood flow to the whole area so your clit is effected by it but NO WHERE near as much as a clit pump. Personally I love how I feel when he takes it off. Im soft and full and it feels amazing. http://www.docjohnson.com/more-toys/female-pumps/pussy-pump-plus.html
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Awesome! Thanks! I was so excited I didn't think of mom verbal cues even though I've read enlighten about them. Great reminder.
Also I tend to need my vibrator on high in the can't right location so I figure a little use of a pump could be fun if not overdone.
I'm glad all you stuff has bounced right back! It gives me hope for real.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well now this sparks my interest. I'm a bit smaller I think but could you share what you have? Where did you buy it? I decided to go with a clit pump instead of the actual pussy pump for now.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have one.  DH uses it on me.  I can say that its not for everyone.  You do have sort of a helpless feeling when its being used. Your movement is limited because it will come off.  For me that makes it better.  Im a big girl so we got a big cupped one.  I my opinion because Im bigger you cant see it as much.  The feeling is intense.  You know how when your leg falls asleep and just the slightst touch feels like its fire.  There ya go!  Honestly once its off and add a little lube DH just has to rub it a few times and Im off.

This is the one we have. We use pjur with it. It is very much a sensory thing so a blindfold can be nice. If you use a gag make sure you can tap your partner to let them know you are at your limit. If you are tied then have a bell you can drop so they can hear it and know to stop. I am leery of a clit pump. You have to think of how sensitive your clit is WITHOUT being pumped. When I pump it takes a while for the swelling to go down but it does go back to normal. Your lips can be sore after because of the blood rush. You WILL walk funny right after LOL. The pump does increase blood flow to the whole area so your clit is effected by it but NO WHERE near as much as a clit pump. Personally I love how I feel when he takes it off. Im soft and full and it feels amazing.

http://www.docjohnson.com/more-toys/female-pumps/pussy-pump-plus.html

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Like I said though being a big girl things dont blow up the way you have seen online.  I dont look like a bee hive attacked Angelina Jolees mouth.  They are fuller but not like 2 hot dogs that sat in water all night.  I hope you have fun and BE SAFE!

Quoting Anonymous:

Awesome! Thanks! I was so excited I didn't think of mom verbal cues even though I've read enlighten about them. Great reminder.
Also I tend to need my vibrator on high in the can't right location so I figure a little use of a pump could be fun if not overdone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

This is the one we have. We use pjur with it. It is very much a sensory thing so a blindfold can be nice. If you use a gag make sure you can tap your partner to let them know you are at your limit. If you are tied then have a bell you can drop so they can hear it and know to stop. I am leery of a clit pump. You have to think of how sensitive your clit is WITHOUT being pumped. When I pump it takes a while for the swelling to go down but it does go back to normal. Your lips can be sore after because of the blood rush. You WILL walk funny right after LOL. The pump does increase blood flow to the whole area so your clit is effected by it but NO WHERE near as much as a clit pump. Personally I love how I feel when he takes it off. Im soft and full and it feels amazing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:22 AM
LOL. I'm with you! Safety is a pretty big deal for us. Thanks for sharing with me. I appreciate the advice a lot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I said though being a big girl things dont blow up the way you have seen online.  I dont look like a bee hive attacked Angelina Jolees mouth.  They are fuller but not like 2 hot dogs that sat in water all night.  I hope you have fun and BE SAFE!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Lol yup any tips except this I won't do this I google images and well yeah I won't do this in like dry heaving

Quoting Jammin.:

WHAT?!

Quoting Jessicamarquez:

Oh I wouldn't know never had an o or what not so lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Well my dh has used a penis pump. It makes it slightly bigger but the whole point is more sensitive. More blood flow etc.

Quoting Jessicamarquez:

What is it for?!?!? Is it to make it bigger like a disco pump? Is that even what a dick pump is for?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)