Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am RIPPING!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM
  • 38 Replies
I am SO angry!

Dd is in 2nd grade, and hurt her RIGHT wrist/hand. shes in a removable brace for at least another week. She is RIGHT handed.

Today I pick her up and ask how school was. she said the substitute FORCED her to use a pencil to write her sentences.

Her teacher has been allowing her AND another child (he is SN, dd is not) to use the class computers for spelling and general use.

Dd told me the sub told her AND the boy that they NEEDED to use there hands to write and computers were NOT to be used.

What. The. Hell!!!! Now dds hand is wicked sore and she said she even asked to go to the nurse for her pain meds and she said NO.

I am so angry!!! Ive called the school and got voicemail. im going to call back right now.

ughhhh! ignore typos please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:23 PM
schools closed for the day and I didnt get called back. I called a second time and left a message.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Yeah, I'd be angry. 

HumanBeing
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Id be flipping mad too!
AlexisKayStone
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I would be livid. 

ConawayWife1010
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Id be heading in there the next day! Forget that! So messed up. Hope her arm feels better.
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM
2 moms liked this
oh I am!!! they are not getting away with this!

Quoting ConawayWife1010:

Id be heading in there the next day! Forget that! So messed up. Hope her arm feels better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I'd be a bitch & send my kid to school with a tablet :/ Lock any games (if possible) but tell my kid that it's for school work only. If the sub took it away, I'd rip some ass.

ConawayWife1010
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Goid for you :) handle your business mama i would be flippin on some people!

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

oh I am!!! they are not getting away with this!

Quoting ConawayWife1010:

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM
she has her tablet and uses a laptop here to send me her spelling and I facebook.them to the teacher.

I cant lock her games and they would take the tablet and it would get "lost". ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be a bitch & send my kid to school with a tablet :/ Lock any games (if possible) but tell my kid that it's for school work only. If the sub took it away, I'd rip some ass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I would go up there first thing in the morning and flip out. Do you know the Subs name?? If so I would make it my mission to make sure she never was a Sub teacher again

I hope your DD's wrist feels better soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)