Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnancy =)

Mahonwife09
Some people on here just know how to hurt your feelings!!! I'm so finished with being bashed!!!!!
Today at 1:29 PM
Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  • 19 Replies

I just wanted to say that my pregnancy is going very well, I'm now 30 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby girl named McKenzie Nicole Mahon. =)

Here's a few pics of our miracle baby!! =)

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  I hope you have a quick, safe delivery.  May I ask why she is a miracle baby, if its not too personal or difficult to talk about?

Mahonwife09
Some people on here just know how to hurt your feelings!!! I'm so finished with being bashed!!!!!
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Thank You! Well it took my hubby & I over 2 yrs to get pregnant & I got pregnant last year but miscarried at 7 weeks then it took a whole year to get pregnant again. I thought I would never get pregnant. I'm a high risk pregnancy cause of the miscarriage. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats!  I hope you have a quick, safe delivery.  May I ask why she is a miracle baby, if its not too personal or difficult to talk about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for your loss and as I said I hope your delivery goes quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Quoting Mahonwife09:

Thank You! Well it took my hubby & I over 2 yrs to get pregnant & I got pregnant last year but miscarried at 7 weeks then it took a whole year to get pregnant again. I thought I would never get pregnant. I'm a high risk pregnancy cause of the miscarriage. 

Quoting Anonymous:

ProudMommaBear
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the 3D point of view! I hope someday with my next child I'll get a 3D one :)
Mahonwife09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Aww, Thank You. Me too! I'm nervous, but very excited. =)

Quoting Anonymous:

I am sorry for your loss and as I said I hope your delivery goes quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Quoting Mahonwife09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mahonwife09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Thank You. I love the 3D ones as well, they're so cute!! It was actually my first 3D ultrasound. I didn't even know they were gonna do 3D when I went cause all I went there for was to find out the gender & they surprised me with a 3D one too.. works for me though, lol. Hopefully you'll have one done with your next baby. I promise you'll love it. =)

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

Love the 3D point of view! I hope someday with my next child I'll get a 3D one :)

MidnightKat
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations :)

MidnightKat
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a pretty name !

Mahonwife09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Thank You so much!! =)

Quoting MidnightKat:

That's a pretty name !

ProudMommaBear
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
What a great surprise :) my little stinker didn't want to move her arm out of her face when I got my ultrasound, all I got to see was a profile, her legs, feet, and then her lips since she wouldn't move her arm out of the way
Quoting Mahonwife09:

Thank You. I love the 3D ones as well, they're so cute!! It was actually my first 3D ultrasound. I didn't even know they were gonna do 3D when I went cause all I went there for was to find out the gender & they surprised me with a 3D one too.. works for me though, lol. Hopefully you'll have one done with your next baby. I promise you'll love it. =)

Quoting ProudMommaBear:Love the 3D point of view! I hope someday with my next child I'll get a 3D one :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)