Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy =)

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  • 19 Replies

I just wanted to say that my pregnancy is going very well, I'm now 30 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby girl named McKenzie Nicole Mahon. =)

Here's a few pics of our miracle baby!! =)

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  I hope you have a quick, safe delivery.  May I ask why she is a miracle baby, if its not too personal or difficult to talk about?

Mahonwife09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Thank You! Well it took my hubby & I over 2 yrs to get pregnant & I got pregnant last year but miscarried at 7 weeks then it took a whole year to get pregnant again. I thought I would never get pregnant. I'm a high risk pregnancy cause of the miscarriage. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats!  I hope you have a quick, safe delivery.  May I ask why she is a miracle baby, if its not too personal or difficult to talk about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for your loss and as I said I hope your delivery goes quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Quoting Mahonwife09:

Thank You! Well it took my hubby & I over 2 yrs to get pregnant & I got pregnant last year but miscarried at 7 weeks then it took a whole year to get pregnant again. I thought I would never get pregnant. I'm a high risk pregnancy cause of the miscarriage. 

Quoting Anonymous:

ProudMommaBear
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the 3D point of view! I hope someday with my next child I'll get a 3D one :)
Mahonwife09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Aww, Thank You. Me too! I'm nervous, but very excited. =)

Quoting Anonymous:

I am sorry for your loss and as I said I hope your delivery goes quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Quoting Mahonwife09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mahonwife09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Thank You. I love the 3D ones as well, they're so cute!! It was actually my first 3D ultrasound. I didn't even know they were gonna do 3D when I went cause all I went there for was to find out the gender & they surprised me with a 3D one too.. works for me though, lol. Hopefully you'll have one done with your next baby. I promise you'll love it. =)

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

Love the 3D point of view! I hope someday with my next child I'll get a 3D one :)

MidnightKat
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations :)

MidnightKat
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a pretty name !

Mahonwife09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Thank You so much!! =)

Quoting MidnightKat:

That's a pretty name !

ProudMommaBear
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
What a great surprise :) my little stinker didn't want to move her arm out of her face when I got my ultrasound, all I got to see was a profile, her legs, feet, and then her lips since she wouldn't move her arm out of the way
Quoting Mahonwife09:

Thank You. I love the 3D ones as well, they're so cute!! It was actually my first 3D ultrasound. I didn't even know they were gonna do 3D when I went cause all I went there for was to find out the gender & they surprised me with a 3D one too.. works for me though, lol. Hopefully you'll have one done with your next baby. I promise you'll love it. =)

Quoting ProudMommaBear:Love the 3D point of view! I hope someday with my next child I'll get a 3D one :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured