Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O I wish I would miscarry

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 219 Replies

Have you ever felt this way about a pregnancy? Or have you always fallen in love right away? 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:41 PM

My first pregnancy I didn't want to have a baby and I did have a miscarriage..I've regretted thinking about it every day.

This pregnancy,I knew before I even found out and have been in love since the thought crossed my mind.

Some days though,I do not enjoy it..

jojo_star
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Yes, both with my now 12 year old, and with this pregnancy. I hate being pregnant. At the beginning I wished I'd miscarry. I don't like this baby, and there are days where I hate him. I don't love him or feel attached. I know my feelings will probably change when he's born, but right now, this is how I feel. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Then maybe you should rethink your choice wether to keep or abort/adopt.. If you want to be a mom then you would know it .. imo .. hope your feelings change soon if you do decide to keep baby ..

wiersma98
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

SO sorry you're going through such a rough time.   :(   I hope things get better for you.

Quoting jojo_star:

Yes, both with my now 12 year old, and with this pregnancy. I hate being pregnant. At the beginning I wished I'd miscarry. I don't like this baby, and there are days where I hate him. I don't love him or feel attached. I know my feelings will probably change when he's born, but right now, this is how I feel. 

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I think people need to leave the poor woman alone!
She went through a traumatic experience!

But to answer, no. I didn't fall in love with DS until he was here
I was very disconnected from the pregnancy.
But I love him to pieces now.
My first I was head over heels right away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I was young my first two pregnancies. Thought about it everyday. My third was a lot better. I was happy, and had someone to share my pregnancy
BCauseImAwesome
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I did briefly with my son. And by briefly, I meant from pretty early on till about 30 weeks or so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

absolutely not. ds was "unexpected" and it definitely took me a while to really warm up to the idea or w/e but i have never, ever wished to miscarry. how horrible.

Hollith
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:49 PM

I wished I miscarried at the beginning of my last pregnancy which was to become child number 3. I became pregnant in June 2010. I already had a boy turning 1 the month I became pregnant and a girl that was 2 but turning 3 the next month. I was so sick in the beginning that I wished the pregnancy would just go away...I couldn't take care of child 1 and 2. My mother in law took them a lot while I just curled in a ball in bed. But I'm glad now for the way things worked out, that number 3 child is two years old now and he's just a living, breathing little doll. He's so precious...love him. I just don't do pregnancy well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Well the one I aborted I wished I would just miscarry so I wouldn't have to go through an abortion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)