Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blu cigs?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

My DH and I are trying to quit smoking, we've decided that we're going to buy the Blu E-cigs on friday.
Have any of y'all tried them? Do y'all love or hate them.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JackieGirl007
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I use a different ecig and I love it.

cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM
As someone whose turn off is smokers smoke my BIL switched to these and I honestly can't not tell he is smoking! I would say great investment for you and everyone around you. He did say he wished they had a little bit more of a kick but likes them either way
Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I switched to e cigs a few years ago and started with a brand similar to blu ( green smoke ). Eventually I wanted something with a bit more power and battery life . I now use a provari by proVape . I think hoping is great . I was a heavy smoker and now I don't smoke at all.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I quit by cutting back until I was relying solely on an e-cig. I used a different brand but it was amazing all the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I'm using them right now. My BFF has another kind that looks nothing like a cig and has liquid that you have to pour into it. The blu is really convient, I love that I can just stick it in my pocket and go. The one BFF has tastes much better though and the liquid lasts longer but it won't fit in a pocket comfortably and is supposed to be kept upright.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Oh, and the only replacements I have been able to find for the blue is $15 for 6 replacement cartridges and it's all the same flavor. The liquid for BFFs is only $7 so she has several different flavors.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured