Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Good sex equals good marriage.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have noticed that when My DH and I have good sex we get along so much better.

When we have bad or not frequent sex we fight a lot.

Anyone else experience the same thing?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:19 AM
2 moms liked this

Our experience is that once we realized that things like sex and other insignificant factors were not that important that our marriage became much better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:19 AM
I've noticed that the more we touch, the better mood I'm in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I've noticed that DH and I have much better sex when we feel very connected.  It's not the sex that makes us connected but the connection that makes the sex that much better (and more often).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:28 AM
The only good thing aside from my kids was sex in my marriage that ended in divorce - I figured out all I wanted from him was sex, and he was just comfortable with me. I'm divorced and in a new relationship while sex is a struggle with us (he has ED), I'm much more in love...or actually IN LOVE for once. I've got BPD and am always pushing away those I love the most; my SO puts up with that and always makes me feel loved and honored. So, in my experience, no. I've finally found out what love really means...sex makes my personality a HELL of a lot happier, though, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Yes, but we don't tend to fight more, instead we lose passion out of the bedroom too so we act more like roommates. When we're active we touch, talk, and laugh more but without sex we just kinda pull away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:11 AM
This exactly..

Quoting Anonymous:

I've noticed that DH and I have much better sex when we feel very connected.  It's not the sex that makes us connected but the connection that makes the sex that much better (and more often).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Do you feel that sex is insignificant in a marriage?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Our experience is that once we realized that things like sex and other insignificant factors were not that important that our marriage became much better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

HippiPotPi419
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM

this. exactly.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

grambo91
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:19 AM
We're in the same boat, OP.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN