Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really? you treat my dd that way because we make less then you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

last week my dd broke the news that she is pregnant,shes 17,has a job,and will graduate in January.anyway i asked her if her boyfriend knew and she said yes she told him,but his mom took him out of school to keep him away from dd......so i called his mom,i asked why shes keeping her son away from dd when he knows full well that this baby is his" and she said "no,we dont know this baby is his,you live in a shotty neighborhood,your dd probably messed around with some other kids",are you seriouse?! this is my dd's first boyfriend,she even told me when they first had sex....she didnt tell me their condom broke but she told me when they had sex.me and dd have a very good relationship,she talks to me about everything.

so over the weekend dd's boyfriend snuck over to our house,and i asked him "why does your mom think that dd sleeps around?" he said "she thinks any girl from this kind of neighborhood does....i know she doesnt sleep around,and i know the baby is mine,my mom is just being crazy.she wants me to run and not be there....i really want to be" i didnt know what to say honestly.....im just shocked someone would act like that.....yes we live in a one story house,we have enough rooms for our family(me,dd and her little brother),we dont struggle ever and always have "fun money" left over after bills and everything is said and done,and not to mention dd has her own job.

dd's boyfriend has a job as well,and they told me their plans,they were planning to move into their own apartment after dd graduates(since her boyfriend is in online classes now,he can just graduate at anytime before the baby comes) they have enough money saved up for the deposit,the first months rent,and most of the baby stuff....im proud and dissapointed,im proud that they are being responsible with their money and have everything planned,but im dissappointed this even happened in the first place kwim?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM

bump

DEJavu17
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM
They sound like they have it figure out though....
His mom is a douche.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Quoting DEJavu17:

They sound like they have it figure out though....
His mom is a douche.

she is.....he even admits it lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM

She told you the condom break? Ya right

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

they both did,and i know they used one because we were missing one out of the bathroom

Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM

People are so narrow-minded :( But kudos to DD's boyfriend for wanting to do the right thing, and not letting his mothers close-mindedness sway him. I also got pregnant with my first little guy at 17, and am now, 12 years later, still living a wonderful life with DH (who is the father) as well as our two other sons... things can turn out just fine :) Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM

So do you think they just had sex once? They probably did multiple times and didn't use a condom half the time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

they both did,and i know they used one because we were missing one out of the bathroom

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM

That's a tough situation... and really sad how his mother is reacting. =/

greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM
How old is her boyfriend?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN