Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Daughter's Ex Messaged Me On Facebook

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
My daughter's ex boyfriend messaged me on FB this morning. He wants to know if my daughter's son is his. They broke up last December and stopped sleeping together in November. My grandson was born in October, and the dates don't add up. By the time he was conceived, my daughter was with her now boyfriend. Not to mention, they were together 3 years and didn't get pregnant until after the break up. I told him all this and he said "Why does the baby's hair grow fast, why does he have blue eyes when the guy has brown eyes, and why does he have a pig nose?" WTF? The baby looks nothing like him for one thing. He's still a newborn and his looks are changing. Nobody else believes it's his either. He's 25 knocking up an 18 year old (his new gf), so I think he has more to worry about than bringing drama in our lives.

Should I tell my daughter about this? I stopped messaging back after he sent the last message.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
4 moms liked this
Why did you even go into all those details with him? You should have told him to speak to your daughter directly. You stay out of it.
Krysta784
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Wow. I have green eyes. DH has brown eyes. All four of our children have bright blue eyes.

He's a moron. Don't tell your daughter and block the idiot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Your daughter moved on pretty fast after such a long realtionship. I'd tell her. You should also block & delete him from FB.

hautemama83
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM
5 moms liked this
Just tell him if he feels that strongly about it to pay the $500 for a paternity test and be done with it. And yes you should tell your daughter. Its strange hes contacting you, and not her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I would cause if the guy is an ass he could serve her with papers for a dna test ,tell her .

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I would tell her jut that he tries anything she won't be blindsided
....ClvrScn.
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM
No.. Id leave it be. Baby cant be his if they stopped sleeping together in november.

Why stress your dd out.. Ignore
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM
He was an ass to her after the break up. He doesn't know where she lives now, she got a new phone number, and blocked his FB. He just pissed me off so much I told him to do the damn math.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why did you even go into all those details with him? You should have told him to speak to your daughter directly. You stay out of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Jerry! Jerry!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured