Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

smart lipo?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Who have done this? Tell me your experience...

Im scheduling a consultation and im soooo looking forward to do it...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Replies (11-19):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I will. I told my hubby thats what i want for christmas!!!

Quoting Superlaura328:

OP, report back after your consult... tell me how much it costs, lol!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I have also had botox for  my angry lines.  It's pretty expensive, depending on the amount you get.  Usually about 10-12 bucks a unit, and average amount to use the first time is 35-50 units.  EEEK! You can get it on your face above your cheeks, crows feet, forehead.

Quoting Anonymous:

How much was your botox and where on your body did you have it done?

Quoting colken02:

I have never heard of this, but I just got botox for the first time last week and I am IN LOVE!!! Everyone thinks its ridiculous, but if it makes you feel better about yourself, than I so GO FOR IT!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Imposible. Once they remove the fat in that area the fat wont come back there!!! (Or thats what they said)

but anyways i run 5 times a week, is the belly area that wont go away..

Quoting ColieO:

I don't know. I see great deals for it, but I've seen bad reviews that the results are temporary and people even gained more weight back than they lost.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Im waiting for them to sched an appointment. Cant wait :D

Quoting Anonymous:

I say do it. My bff works at a med spa in az, said it's the best thing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

ask your doctor how many times he has done the procedure and will he be willing to give you patient references

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:03 PM
I think it's great. My friend also gets lip injections at her work. The reps go.in all the time and offer it as a sample, lucky. I would love botox though for sure, but I need a tummy tuck too, but need to wait until after we have this baby!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have also had botox for  my angry lines.  It's pretty expensive, depending on the amount you get.  Usually about 10-12 bucks a unit, and average amount to use the first time is 35-50 units.  EEEK! You can get it on your face above your cheeks, crows feet, forehead.

Quoting Anonymous:

How much was your botox and where on your body did you have it done?

Quoting colken02:

I have never heard of this, but I just got botox for the first time last week and I am IN LOVE!!! Everyone thinks its ridiculous, but if it makes you feel better about yourself, than I so GO FOR IT!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:06 PM
I have a friend who did it and it was the worst thing she could have done. It scarred her insides and she had to get a tummy tuck to fix the disfigurement. The tummy tuck didn't work and now it's even worse and she has to get another one. She's been told that this disfigurement may be permanent. DO NOT GET SMART LIPO EVER.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM
A bunch of my friends did it. I'm saving money to do it aswell as the results were amazing.
lollip0p
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I want it! If you get it done please post before and afters and cost. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN