Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Quit being a LAZY A** "parent"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 222 Replies

Mobile Photo

Every single morning and afternoon these parents come to school with their baby only dressed in a pamper.

I've been observing this since school started. However what bugged me was what they did TODAY.

This morning had to have been in the low 50's, and what do they do?? Bring the baby dressed in shorts and a shirt with NO jacket no socks, NOTHING. While all the kids and teachers and everyone around at least had a sweater on

The temp goes up to about 72ish this afternoon, we live in FL, these temps are not so much the norm for us, ESP with winds... It was chilly, all the kids had sweaters, hoodies on.

They bring this baby in a DIAPER!

Come on parents!! Please get a freakng clue! I'm seriously ab to tell her she should have her bundled up in this cold weather!! Argh!!!

Why must patents be so damn lazy??!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM
5 moms liked this

Damn, he's all hotdoggin her through the grass too. The sidewalk is right freakin there. What a dumbass LOLOL

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
That's terrible..
csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM
5 moms liked this

Are you sure it's laziness?  It could be simple stupidity on their part.  Maybe they are just too stupid to dress their baby properly.

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM
o_o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM
3 moms liked this

Maybe they do not own alot of clothes for the baby or do not have a way of washing them when they are dirty.

It irritates me too when I see babies like that, but I try to think of what their situation might be.

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Some people are just shitty parents.

mo3giOH
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM

How is the other child dressed at school? Not trying to excuse this but maybe they don't have proper clothes for colder weather.

NiamhWitch
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM
22 moms liked this

Why are you taking pictures of strangers and their children and posting them online to ridicule?  You could have made your point without posting pictures you took of complete strangers.

BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this

drinking

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
27 moms liked this
I'm just imagining how creeper-ish you looked, taking a picture of a random child while sitting in your car...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)