Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's your workout routine like?

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:40 AM
  • 23 Replies

Do you work out? Do you work your ass off durin the winter for that hot, Summer bod?

How many times a week do you workout? For how long? What's your favorite? Your all-time, most hated?

I hate working out, but I do it a few times a week. I try a few times a week, and use 5 pound weights.

I abhor running!

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:43 AM
I try to go to the gym 1-2 times a week and jog 2.5 Miles on Saturday and Sunday morning but it varies week to week because I have a 4 month dd.
At the gym I stick to cardio and stair master no weights or anything. I'm naturally pretty thin so I just exercise to maintain my weight and stay healthy.
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

What workout routine?? LOL. I'm pregnant and I walk to pick up DD from school everyday. I walk everywhere, we have so many essential stores right next to us. (Grocery, dollar tree, even the school is pretty close).

shmitts
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Haha, I hear you there. When I was late in my pregnancy, walking to the kitchen left me huffing and puffing.

Quoting MaiVal:

What workout routine?? LOL. I'm pregnant and I walk to pick up DD from school everyday. I walk everywhere, we have so many essential stores right next to us. (Grocery, dollar tree, even the school is pretty close).

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:52 AM

I do crossfit 3-5 times a week and then I curl in a ball and cry, because it hurts.

tinybluemoon
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate the gym. I run with DH every morning,I ride 3 different horses everyday.I swim twice and do pilates twice a week. I also work on ballet and mixed martial arts skills an hour everynight to encourage the kids to do the boring stuff. Besides that mainly DH and I have push up and lifting competions among ourselves.

raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I HATE sideplanks...... lol! I work out everyday for an hour. It really differs what I do sometimes cardio and another time strength and toning. I absolutely love running I used to hate it but, I love it now! :)
tardiskitty
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:54 AM
2 moms liked this
My workout routine
workout really hard for 3 days
Totally forget for the next 4 days
GUILT
Start up again
Forget the next day
Eat fried chicken and pout
shmitts
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Seriously. This is the best response to any post, anywhere.

Quoting tardiskitty:

My workout routine
workout really hard for 3 days
Totally forget for the next 4 days
GUILT
Start up again
Forget the next day
Eat fried chicken and pout

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:00 AM

I workout six days a week... I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 6. I have one whole off day... Yoga, lifting, running, lifting. I have my cycles of things I like to do... Hate love relationships.

shmitts
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Damn girl, you gotta have banging body.

I'm honestly too lazy.

DH and his buddies spend all summer on the water. I love being the hot chick in the bikini, but after dd was born (and my BFing boobs shrank back) I just haven't kept up with myself. It's not like I don't have the time. I'm a SAHM with a super easy toddler. 

I wish I was a shitty cook. Lol

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I workout six days a week... I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 6. I have one whole off day... Yoga, lifting, running, lifting. I have my cycles of things I like to do... Hate love relationships.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)