Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH and I share everything

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:54 AM
  • 23 Replies

There is no "privacy" in our marriage. We share everything. He can log on to any of my online accounts anytime he wants. He can read my email anytime he wants, and we share a cell phone. There is nothing that the other doesn't know.

This was never force or a condition of our relationship. It is just the way it always has been. We trust each other and because we have nothing to hide we share everything.

How many of you can say the same?

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here.  We have access to everything of each others.  I personally don't get why people feel they need to have a whole other life seperate from their SO.  I don't know about those people but I didn't get married to live a double life, I got married to SHARE my life with someone else.

tardiskitty
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here, we have all of each others passwords, I've never nosed around in his stuff regardless.
our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:58 AM

We have all of the passwords to everything written down and both have access to it all. We don't share a phone but always have access to it all. We can read whatever we want but we choose not to because we trust the other. This is just the way we have always been.

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I trust my husband. We don't need to share anything and I'm ok with him having privacy and like my privacy as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Same here. But we dont share a cell. It wouldnt be possible. Vut we do have full access to each others phones.
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Absolutely. Never thought a thing of it until coming to this site.

OrientalLily
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Same. But we have our own cells.
poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Oh yes same here. No secrets at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, no. That's too much sharing for me, but I'm glad it works for you. 

Lolabearlow
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM

I trust mine enough that I really don't care what his friends are emailing or texting him and he really doesn't want to see my friends latest fuzzy kitty meme. He would let me see if I asked but I don't think that level of "togetherness" is really necessary in our relationship...

Everyone has their own version of trust..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)