Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's your best advice for losing 10 pounds quickly?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Replies (121-130):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Poop and pee a lot.... So exlax and a diuretic.

Lmao please don't do this. I'm kidding. Okay ?!?!?
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I honestly wouldn't want to burden you as I'm sure you just got 1000 pm's but I'm interested. If you can help, let me know.

Quoting brandydesiree:

I have a base meal plan that is 1200 calories, that I add to for specific needs, when I am training competitors or when I'm training to compete, I up my calorie to 1800.

If you want a fitness and nutrition plan PM me with your goals and I'll put one together for you.

Quoting cateringtomel:

Seriously? I didn't know that.

No wonder....

Do you have a set meal plan?

Quoting brandydesiree:

1200 calories a day. Weights 4 days a week with 20 minutes of cardio. CARDIO two days a week at 1.5 hours.

Eat no carbs after lunch. Get rid of butter, soda and all things fried.

I'm a personal trainer. PM me if you want more in-depth details.

Ris_n_Es_momma
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 2:46 AM
plexus slim, amazing amazing product
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't mind. Send me your goals, any restrictions you have and whether or not you have access to a gym.

Also an estimate of your body fat %, not your BMI.

Quoting Mychele:

I honestly wouldn't want to burden you as I'm sure you just got 1000 pm's but I'm interested. If you can help, let me know.

Quoting brandydesiree:

I have a base meal plan that is 1200 calories, that I add to for specific needs, when I am training competitors or when I'm training to compete, I up my calorie to 1800.

If you want a fitness and nutrition plan PM me with your goals and I'll put one together for you.

Quoting cateringtomel:

No wonder....

Quoting brandydesiree:

1200 calories a day. Weights 4 days a week with 20 minutes of cardio. CARDIO two days a week at 1.5 hours.

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 2:55 AM
PM me your goals, any restrictions you have and whether or not you have access to a gym.

Your body fat percentage and height and weight would be helpful also, so I can get a base of where to start your calorie intake.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

OOOOOH ME TOO ME TOO! lol

Quoting brandydesiree:

Quoting cateringtomel:

No wonder....

Quoting brandydesiree:

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Read the book Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes this weekend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, I am going to start Monday on no or low carb, I really want to lose weight before the holidays and I am going to do this for a week and see how I feel.  Thanks!!!

Quoting suzanneyea:

It really is a matter of life or death for me. I was bulimic my whole life. After my son was born, I did not want to be a bulimic mom. When I went low carb, the urge to binge totally went away. Like overnight. It felt like a miracle.

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

Wow. Great.

Quoting suzanneyea:

But, that was ten years ago. I have been zero carb since then, except for my pregnancy which was low carb. And I feel amazing, which is good cause I am 42 with a toddler.

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

Wow

Quoting suzanneyea:

It was horrible! I felt so sick, like I had the flu. I was weak, dizzy, and felt sick to my stomach.

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

I didn't have that problem.

Did you?

Quoting suzanneyea:

I agree on cutting the carbs. But, warning, you will feel lile death the first week or two.

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

It really worked for me.  I did it a few weeks.  Some people make it a lifestyle.  If you google the Atkins diet, you can get more info.  I heard that is what Kim Kardashian did to drop the baby weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am so going to try it, but I'm also cutting out dairy. I want to lose 30 lbs, I'm tired of how I look.

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

No carbs!  No bread, pasta, cereal, nothing at all with carbs.  I lost 25 lbs in 2 weeks that way.  And drink plenty of water.  It really worked.  And, i kept it off!

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

stop eating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I went to lecture last week about low carb dieting and one of the things discussed was drinking.  I was told that distilled alcohol is allowed (whisky, gin, vodka...) but most mixers are not.  Dry red or white wine is also allowed.  Obviously within moderation.  I have been on a low card, high fat diet since May and love it.  I do drink 1 glass of white or red wine many evenings.

I will say that on my diet, I did not drop pounds quickly, but I did drop them steadily.  I levelled off at my ideal weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will do all of that, but the alcohol.......:)

Quoting Anonymous:

no bread, pasta, soda, sweets, chips, go low carb, cut drinking alcohol and start walking.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Exercise and atop drinking soda... Stop eating junk
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

My zc friends are stay away from wine and fruity drinks. Usually flavoured vodka with seltzer.

Quoting Anonymous:

I went to lecture last week about low carb dieting and one of the things discussed was drinking.  I was told that distilled alcohol is allowed (whisky, gin, vodka...) but most mixers are not.  Dry red or white wine is also allowed.  Obviously within moderation.  I have been on a low card, high fat diet since May and love it.  I do drink 1 glass of white or red wine many evenings.

I will say that on my diet, I did not drop pounds quickly, but I did drop them steadily.  I levelled off at my ideal weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will do all of that, but the alcohol.......:)

Quoting Anonymous:

no bread, pasta, soda, sweets, chips, go low carb, cut drinking alcohol and start walking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)