Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ya sorry friend but no, I will not be picking up your bill!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Friend and I went out today to do some shopping. After dinner, we went to Wal-Mart.

She got tissues, cat food, some hair color and other random stuff. $70 total.

At check out, her bank card was declined. ok no biggie.

Tried her credit card, nope.

She said she needed all of it. I said we can come back tomorrow, she said no can you pick it up for me? I said I'm sorry but no,,I can get the cat food but not the rest. She started to get annoyed......

Really? I'm not picking up your tab because you can't budget!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
temage
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
She's lucky you offered to buy her cat food!!!!! That's more generous than she obviously deserves!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM

yeah been there done that, she will continue to ask for your money and when you refuse she will get mad at you. i once told a friend ( who is  an ex friend now) that the bank of Kim was closed to her from now on.. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM
This isn't the first time it's happened sadly. I doubt it will be the last

Quoting temage:

She's lucky you offered to buy her cat food!!!!! That's more generous than she obviously deserves!!!

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

She NEEDED it? Lol!

I am very generous with our money. If me and friend go out to eat and or gave drinks I always pick up the tab. If we are in their car I pay for gas etc. I would have laughed in her face. You are very nice for offering to pay for the cat food. I would have told her to come to my house because we have plenty of tissues and cat food that she could have.

That is pretty ballsy of her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:45 PM
How does she NEED hair color? Lol.

She had some balls. I would have been offended for her getting mad at me. Thats really rude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I unloaded the cart and walked away. I don't have time for that. lol

Quoting Elyce225:

She NEEDED it? Lol!

I am very generous with our money. If me and friend go out to eat and or gave drinks I always pick up the tab. If we are in their car I pay for gas etc. I would have laughed in her face. You are very nice for offering to pay for the cat food. I would have told her to come to my house because we have plenty of tissues and cat food that she could have.

That is pretty ballsy of her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM
lol right?!

Quoting Anonymous:

How does she NEED hair color? Lol.

She had some balls. I would have been offended for her getting mad at me. Thats really rude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I told a friend no to borrowing $3 for cigs.  She was pregnant and if she didn't have that little of money that is the last thing she needed to buy.

kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Wow! I can't even imagine asking someone to buy me $70 worth of crap! Especially after the embarrassment of having not one but TWO cards declined! She had to have known she didn't have the $$...I mean how can you not know how much is in your account before you go shopping?? I'm guessing she knew it would be declined and assumed you'd pay for it! How rude!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM
No idea. she just got paid today as well! I don't get it.

Quoting kiddycat73:

Wow! I can't even imagine asking someone to buy me $70 worth of crap! Especially after the embarrassment of having not one but TWO cards declined! She had to have known she didn't have the $$...I mean how can you not know how much is in your account before you go shopping?? I'm guessing she knew it would be declined and assumed you'd pay for it! How rude!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)